Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: rebecca95934@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 am

On Facebook,
Rebecca Johnson Juarez aka rebecca.johnsonjuarez
Lives in Sacramento, California
Female
Joined Facebook July 3, 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

christinaliberty@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:42 pm

On FMF:

How you doing my name is Christina am also looking for a match...Kindly get back to me if you are also looking for the same thing
Thanks for getting back to me yo can send me e mail to christinaliberty@yahoo.com or you add me on yahoo messenger

Profile elements:

lookinggood Profile:
Looking for LOVE
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Am an easy going lady looking for a serious and reliable man to marry
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christinaliberty@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:43 pm

On Facebook,
Christina Liberty aka christina.liberty.3
Auditor at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Iowa Central Community College
Past: Iowa Mennonite School
Lives in Des Moines, Iowa
From Wellman, Iowa
Joined Facebook April 8, 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christinaliberty@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Email:

Hello,

Thanks so much for your mail, I am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this site...Am very happy to hear back from you and i am glad you are also interested in me,well, My real name is Christina Liberty I was born in the year 1983. I am the only daughter of my parents.....I'm an open minded, caring, loving woman, who loves to laugh, make people laugh and meet new people. I love to learn and do new things I thrive on knowledge, If I want something I make it happen, as long as I put my mind to it, it's done. I was born and raised in Marrieta GA in USA........but right now am in Repubic of Benin for some issue, i am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my dream i mean a desire man i am coming back home in few weeks now maybe we can arrange in meeting anywhere and i speak English only, if you want i can come down to you but before then i will like to start to know you from here so we both will know if we have a match. Well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for a man to please me, Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness, I was born to please not to tease I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity, I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number.. I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with, I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of drive, I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with, I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady, I'm sorry am saying this twice it's what i want so i think i have to say it again and again so you will know that am serious with the kind of person i want in my life.

I want to explore the world and do new things when we get to meet in person, I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches, I like to party and have fun, I don't want no more drama in my life I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk, I'm a real lady looking for a real man, i love to be with my loved ones all alone and to be with him for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes

I was born and brought up in Miami Beach and later went to settle down in Marrieta GA with my parent , my father was a successful business man he was a contractor.

I went to Long Island University spent like 5 years there and after that i begin to work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded, I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for the rest of my life, age is nothing to me, i want a man that is loving, caring and open minded, i think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything i will love u to e-mail me and tell me more about yourself, and i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..What do u like in a lady ?

2..Are u a player or for real ?

3..Are u single, married or divorced?

4.. Do u have kids and if you do how many are they?

5..What do you do for a living?

6..Tell me about yourself ?

7..What do u do for fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?

9..How do you treat your woman?

Christina

Header:

Return-Path: <christinaliberty@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.83.103.141]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 199.83.103.141
Originating ISP: Quickweb Hosting Solutions
City: Phoenix
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nancyhook84@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 am

On FMF:

How are you doing?i hope you are doing well here am new and looking in for long term relationship..heard from you soon...

can we share yahoo id that we can use to know more about each other

nancyhook84@yahoo.com...heared from you soon

nancyhook Profile: honest,caring and respectful
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 0" (152 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Hi, I am an easy-going lady, if you want to know more about me please touch me. I want to meet different people from different countries. The comments of my friends for me are: nice, kind-hearted, somewhat sentimental. I want to meet you in my most beautiful years.

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here - May 11, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nancyhook84@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 9:50 am

On Tagged,

Last Active:12 hours ago
Profile Views: 1211 times
Basic Info: 37, Female, califonia, Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annieferguson4@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 12, 2013 3:41 pm

On FMF:

Wow so many people on here. If you can't find friends here where the hell else are you going to find them? I saw you in my daily matches and i will like to know you better... My name is Annie...Am new on here, i've gone through your profile and it makes me want to say Hi,I must confess your profile has really captured my attention and i will be glad if we get to know each other and become friends.You never know who could become the next success story on here as good couples. Would also like to exchange messages with you and see what happens from there....Check my profile and get back to me..annieferguson4@aol.com

Love Awaits,
Annie

muchfish1981 Profile:
i am looking for my life life partner
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aries

i am cool,nice,very shy young woman down to the earth crust,i love swimming,caring,loving,art,country music and nature

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: annieferguson4@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Email:

thanks for writing me on my email address, i have gtalk and you can add me fergusonanne18@gmail.com, i can't wait to chat with you over there,thanks.

Best Regards,
Annie

Header:

Return-Path: <annieferguson4@aol.com>
Received: from 91.202.41.202 by webmail-m156.sysops.aol.com (64.12.159.1) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sun, 12 May 2013 10:20:41 -0400
X-Originating-IP: [91.202.41.202]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 10:20:42 -0400 (EDT)

Originating IP: 64.12.159.1
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fergusonanne18@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 12, 2013 3:43 pm

On Facebook,

Ferguson Annie aka ferguson.annie
Works at Chinos Oil & Gas company
Past: Secretary
Studied at C.W. Post College, Long Island Univ.
Past: Long Island City High School
Lives in Long Island City, New York
From Long Island City, New York

Joined Facebook May 8, 2013.

On BlackPlanet,

hisbabeannie
Sex: Female
Last Login: 2 hours ago
Zodiac: Aries
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chicabonita61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Screen name: Tracy aka chicabonita61 aka loveweb62
Email address: chicabonita61@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.189.160.34

Originating IP: 41.189.160.34
Originating ISP: Scancom Ltd
Country of Origin: Ghana

I consider myself as honest, calm, .respectful, loyal, faithful, hardworking, trustworthy, love and caring type of woman who always want the best in life and understanding. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make people laugh and it doesn't take much to get me laughing! I am quite an open minded person but really I am a little shy, well to start with at least! I'm not really a "going out with the Gents" type, more like spending my time with my Mum and my Dog.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.