Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:32 pm

ara.asmoah
Female / Single
36 - Abilene / United States

About Me
I Am On Here Looking For The Right Man To Spend The Rest Of My Life With And I Am Not Here To Play Games Hoping To Meet The Real Man.....? I would like to meet a man after God's own heart, a man that loves God and puts him first in his life. A man that doesn't say "I also love God"....but actually lives the Christian life as best to his ability with God's help. A man that will pray with his partner. I know there is no such "perfect" man or women out there, that's why serving God wholeheartedly is a very important quality in the man I seek. I am not into this site for games.....I am looking for my lifelong partner.....I know he is out there. Building a relationship takes time and effort from both parties. Now what will I offer you? I will encourage you, look for the good in you, support you and build you up in God. I don't expect anything from a man that I am not willing to give to him.I AM Hoping To Meet The Real Man
Looking For
am looking for a right man to spend the rest of my life with
Appearance
Hair Color Hazel
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 149
Weight(kg) 59
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone

I Am On Here Looking For The Right Man To Spend The Rest Of My Life With And I Am Not Here To Play Games Hoping To Meet The Real Man.....? I would like to meet a man after God's own heart, a man that loves God and puts him first in his life. A man that doesn't say "I also love God"....but actually lives the Christian life as best to his ability with God's help. A man that will pray with his partner. I know there is no such "perfect" man or women out there, that's why serving God wholeheartedly is a very important quality in the man I seek. I am not into this site for games.....I am looking for my lifelong partner.....I know he is out there. Building a relationship takes time and effort from both parties. Now what will I offer you? I will encourage you, look for the good in you, support you and build you up in God. I don't expect anything from a man that I am not willing to give to him.I AM Hoping To Meet The Real Man....you can add me on yahoo or Gmail at tara.asmoah100@yahoo.com or gmail.com

tara.asmoah100@yahoo.com
tara.asmoah100@gmail.com
Attachments
megan.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

emmaaliya307@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm

fish meet fish - messages on the site:

I'm Emma Aliya by my full name 28 yrs old ..,i am single and never been married with no kid i am living with my old uncle here in Miami Florida.............i am from united statejust a very small city like a DOT, i have been single for 2 yrs now since i have caught my ex making love with my best friend though it sucks but i have to forget about it because life goes on,i am the only child of my late parents,they both died in a plane crash when i was 19 yrs old so my grandma took care of me till i was 22 when she also passed away,so all i have got now in my family now is just my old uncle i am living with here he is 68 yrs old man...he wants the best for me and wanting me to get hook with the one and only man that wont hurt me or cheat on me
I am always scared and afraid not to fall into a man that is ready to use and dump me As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits.i like doing all out doors for fun,For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikini,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services
i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching TV.I am looking for a man who is honest, sincere, sensitive, kind, gentle, affectionate, loving, someone who I can have serious conversations with and also have a few laughs with Someone who is Spiritual and who believes in God. Someone who is understanding, patient, deep, intelligent and all those qualities
Loving caring honest open minded easy going hard working out going fun person lots and lots of good things from a kind acted man
Family is the most important thing for me. I am kind, honest, decent, cheerful, romantic reliable and tender. I love children. I would like to meet a decent man.who will be a caring husband.
Do you like public intimacy, like holding hands, kiss your lover in public?

What matters is your present and our future together to love each other, share wonderful moments in life and live happily ever after like a fairy tale.

what is your favorite thing about love, sex, relationships? Love having that man who can love me for who l am an care for me as much as l love him.Sex l like a man who would take control in bed do do any thing he want to me and try new things in bed.Relationship l want that person to be there for me always and to trust me as much as l trust them.

A lot of love ? ? .u can contact me on my email at emmaaliya307@yahoo.com to talk more betterI'm Emma Aliya by my full name 28 yrs old ..,i am single and never been married with no kid i am living with my old uncle here in Miami Florida.............i am from united statejust a very small city like a DOT, i have been single for 2 yrs now since i have caught my ex making love with my best friend though it sucks but i have to forget about it because life goes on,i am the only child of my late parents,they both died in a plane crash when i was 19 yrs old so my grandma took care of me till i was 22 when she also passed away,so all i have got now in my family now is just my old uncle i am living with here he is 68 yrs old man...he wants the best for me and wanting me to get hook with the one and only man that wont hurt me or cheat on me
I am always scared and afraid not to fall into a man that is ready to use and dump me As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits.i like doing all out doors for fun,For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikini,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services
i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching TV.I am looking for a man who is honest, sincere, sensitive, kind, gentle, affectionate, loving, someone who I can have serious conversations with and also have a few laughs with Someone who is Spiritual and who believes in God. Someone who is understanding, patient, deep, intelligent and all those qualities
Loving caring honest open minded easy going hard working out going fun person lots and lots of good things from a kind acted man
Family is the most important thing for me. I am kind, honest, decent, cheerful, romantic reliable and tender. I love children. I would like to meet a decent man.who will be a caring husband.
Do you like public intimacy, like holding hands, kiss your lover in public?

What matters is your present and our future together to love each other, share wonderful moments in life and live happily ever after like a fairy tale.

what is your favorite thing about love, sex, relationships? Love having that man who can love me for who l am an care for me as much as l love him.Sex l like a man who would take control in bed do do any thing he want to me and try new things in bed.Relationship l want that person to be there for me always and to trust me as much as l trust them.

A lot of love ? ? .u can contact me on my email at emmaaliya307@yahoo.com or emma aliya linda on my facebook name to talk more better

Profile elements:

emmaaliya307
Profile: looking for a real man that will do what i like for me in every thing
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries

I'm Emma Aliya by my full name 28 yrs old ..,i am single and never been married with no kid i am living with my old uncle here in Miami Florida.............i am from united state just a very small city like a DOT

The stolen picture used as profile picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emmaaliya307@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:05 pm

On Facebook,
Emma Linda Aliya aka emma.aliya.9
Lives in Miami, Florida
Using BlackBerry Smartphones Apps.
Joined Facebook September 16, 2012.
Friends 190.

who is going to be mine cos am single and searching not for fun

Pls am in need of money for my project now....

Stolen pictures used:

emma.jpg

emma1.jpg

emma2.jpg

emma3.jpg

emma4.jpg

emma5.JPG

emma6.jpg

emma7.jpg

emma8.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.