Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: fairymari117@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:59 am

On Zorpia:

marri123
33, Accra, Ghana

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

priscalansiquot@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Priscalans
Female / Single
1990 - Brisbane / Australia

Slogan
if you are not serious don't write me.i'm not here for flirt!!!!!
About Me
I am a trustworthy, easy-going, loving, affectionate, active, fun to be around, creative and optimistic person. I am a family lady with old fashioned family values. I prefer nice evenings at home, but I enjoy going out and attending cultural events sometimes too. I value honesty above all in relationships. I am a peaceful person and if there is a problem I try to discuss it in a diplomatic way. I am a one man lady, I consider marriage to be a serious step. I believe in love, trust, mutual respect, equal partnership and loyalty in relationship.
Looking For
I would like to meet an intelligent, good-hearted and family-oriented man. I would like to feel his love and care, to feel that I am his beloved woman. His appearance is not that important for me.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Nurse
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Capricorn

Hi, i'd love to know more about you. i'm looking for a serious partner that'll hopefully yield something great. i'm new to this online dating. you can write me on priscalansiquot@yahoo.com so that we can know more about ourselves and exchange pics over there
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

brucerobert71@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:33 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1760, where the email address brucerobert71@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures by someone pretending to be a man.
On Facebook:

Isabel Luis aka isabel.luis.520
Lives in Liverpool
Joined Facebook March 22, 2012.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pinkysarahjohnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 am

pinkysarahjohnson@gmail.com

pinkysarahjohnsonAtGmailDotCom Profile: pinkysarahjohnson at gmail dot com hit me up
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Roseville, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Fashion Designer
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
ii am a fashion designer agent that work on a contract basis. thanks i doni am seeking serious and long term relationship that will leads to marriage. i love kids and i doni dons cover until you open it and read the content.t judge a book by itt mind my partner having a kid. age and distance is just a thing of mind to met mind that at all. all i want is a man that will love me for me that will be honest and open minded to me. i dont mind to relocate to any part of the world. i love travelingt stay long on here so dont write me on here and i will like us to exchange pictures and messages till we get to know each other better and from there we can decide what to do next.you know you canve traveled to many parts of the world because of my work

About Me
Actually its really hard to describe our true self over the screen sometimes, because we may describe ourselves at our best just to attract profile viewers but i will sincerely describe myself the best i can then if there's any other thing you wish you to know about please do not hesitate to ask me okay. Sincerely, before i finally agreed to get registered on this site, i have always prayed to GOD to send me someone who is interested in exploring the possibilities of a true relationship with me when we move back. I've always prayed for a kind hearted man that i will really like to know and really spend time with when we get settled in if you do not mind, because i truly do not pray to spend the rest of my life a single woman. If am to judge, i will say I'm a passionate, positive and energetic, person with a great sense of humor and a happy spirit Naturally.
Attachments
lpzqwkem-5fde-0-mvdtaui.jpg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

iddrisubona@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 11, 2014 12:45 am

bona
Female / Single
30 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
single looking for man
About Me
am 5'4ft and very intelligent looking for the same in a man i will tell you more when we meet
Looking For
am single never been married looking for the right man to be with and very loyalful , looking for a man who know how to love and to take care of woman
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 147
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Legal
Profession business
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Interests in a man
Activities house work
Books reading book
Movies adventure
Music country music
TV Shows Oprah
Languages Armenian
Religion Spiritism
Star Sign Aries

Hello Dear Handsome how are you doing . i will like you to know that am really interested in your profile and i will like to get to know more about your self if you don't mind you can reply me back to let me know whether you receive my message so that we can get to know more about each other and i hop you find me attractive in my photo's am single never been married with now kids and willing to relocate and to build family with the right man who is also willing to settle down and build family with me together.. dear i i look forward to hear back from you have a nice day

my email is iddrisubona@yahoo.com

Bona
Attachments
HjlH6xbTuM0.jpg
Wayne

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:21 pm

elizabeth
Female / Single
29 - Brisbane / Australia

Slogan
hi
About Me
Am easy going and open minded person who loves to make new friends and be with the right partner for the rest of my life, am looking for an honest and caring man who will make me happy for the rest of my life and make each other the best partner ever in life
Looking For
i need someone who knows how to treat a woman like a queen and they both be together by there side and go to movie or pub together and make each other happy and open to themselves without turning back.I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady.I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Nanny / Child care
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Seeking For Marriage
Education University
Languages English

I really like your profile. You seems like you might make a cool friend and serious relationship, so let's get together for a drink or coffee. you can reach me at elijohn001@gmail.com, i will be glad to tell you more about myself and send you more lovely pictures of myself, i will be waiting for your mail or you get back to me with your mail so i can email you if you provide me the contact details.

Thanks.

Not MEgan QT, but the same script and email address as one used above.
Attachments
578979_103797336449207_563247446_n.jpg
Wayne

Re: iddrisubona@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 am

Same place, same profile:

Hello how are you doing dear handsome i will like to be friend with you, i like your picture and your profile , am single and looking for life time partner i hop to get to know more about you if you don't mine you can contact me at iddrisubona@yahoo.com or bona33forever@gmail.com i look forward to hear back from you soon

Bona

On mbuzzy.com:

Hello GoodDay
i come across your profile and i decided to send you short note to warm your heart and clam down your self.... i hop i did not scared you with my message.... by the way
how are you doing. well i want you to know that am also serious to have relationship with whom ever is also willing and serious to build relationship along with me....my name is Bona and am single never been married no kids i cam and pic do you have yahoo messenger so that we can meet online in yahoo-messenger so that we can talk more to get to know more about each other.. i will be glad to hear back from you , have a nice day and stay blase you can add me at (princessbona33@yahoo.com) or send me email at (bona33forever@gmail.com )

Bona
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brittney_b29@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:39 pm

goodlove01
Female / Single
29 - Brisbane / Australia

Slogan
am cool and open minded lady seeking for the right man to marry.
About Me
Am easy going and open minded person who loves to make new friends and be with the right partner for the rest of my life, am looking for an honest and caring man who will make me happy for the rest of my life and make each other the best partner ever in life.
Looking For
i need someone who knows how to treat a woman like a queen and they both be together by there side and go to movie or pub together and make each other happy and open to themselves without turning back.I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 70
Life Style
Smoking Normal
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Students
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education University
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

hello, how are you doing? am just new on here, i will like to know more about you, you can chat with me on my email address brittney_b29@yahoo.com
Wayne

nanagirl455@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Jennifer
Female / Single
34 - Sudbury / Canada

About Me
I am kind, peaceful, optimistic, fun to be around. I am understanding and empathetic. I love creativity and I constantly develop myself. I believe that life is a great experience and we must enjoy every moment it gives us.I can describe myself as cheerful, caring and friendly lady. At the same time I am purposeful, responsible and single-minded person. I have never stoped half-way. I prefer to gain my aims without postponing them for the next day. I appreciate simplicity in people, the sincerity and faithfulness.
Looking For
I would like to meet a kind-hearted, successful, reliable, having good sense of humor man. He should love children.The most important in a man whom I am looking for is honesty in all.I would like to have relationship with a man,who has sense of humor. I dream to meet that only man next to whom my heart will swoon with happiness.
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Hands
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests I love outdoor activities. I enjoy travelling. I practice fitness. I love visiting theatres, museums, exhibitions, concerts.
Books Any
Movies Actions
Music Westlife
TV Shows Any
Religion Christianity

Hello how are you doing today...?

Good i will love us to chat on yahoo or gmail or skype so that we can share pics and get to know more about each other okay...?

well my yahoo is nanagirl455@yahoo.com and my skype is nanagirl455 and yours to
Wayne

meet.adebayoolusegun@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:31 pm

ADEBAYO88
Female

Hello and how are you doing?i am new here looking for a true heart of love to start a serious relation but it is boring,are you here to find a serious relationship too? ( meet.adebayoolusegun@gmail.com )

Greetings From Adebayo.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.