Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 pm

NiceladylikeLindaapau Profile: Looking for Love
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 7" (140 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion: Confucianist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Bradford, Iowa, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Tell You Later
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and fun of course. if you are interested in a long-term thingromancerelationship and all the thrills that go with that - holidayslets communicate and see if there is some magic between us..and i will be glad when you add me to yahoo well mine yahoo id islinda.apau200i really want to find a man to love and share in the beauty that is life. i am looking for a responsible and emotional man. i wish to be associated with someone who will understand me better. i would prefer an open-minded man. i would love to find someoneyou are me. you are the waves i am the ocean. know this and be freebe divine. i am incredibly honest and trustworthy. i would expect my match to have the same qualities. that is extremely important. i believe in the concept of love and marriage and expect my man to believe in the same. i am looking for an ambitious and clike a typical womani want to meet a man for socializing and enjoying intimate times like going the moviesromantic mealscuddling up and watching dvds. i am not a shyintroverted woman - but i am not an extroverted female either that has to show off. i am somewhere in the middle - confident and a little cheekyso what you waiting forget in touch. i am looking for a serious relationship only. i am not interested in casual acquaintances but more friends are fine. i want to meet a man who is interested in a reallong-termyahoo.com

About Me
Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. Oscar Wilde said: I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly. I believe that without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible. As anyone else I have virtues and flaws, but my biggest virtue is my ability to love. To say I love you one must first be able to say the I. And I am. As a person I like to think of myself as confident but not overly. I am a very humble woman. I understand that there is a time to give, be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. It does not necessarily mean being stubborn. I am always there for my friends and loved ones. I do not run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best person I can be. I want people who come across me to think-hey, what a cool girl. It is not about attention for me. It is about the importance of one�??s own honor and respect for those a! round her. I am a hardworking dedicated person and I live life to its fullest. Oh and I LOVE to cook. I laugh often and am very optimistic. I think my smile is contagious. I enjoy helping others more than anything else. I would put everything I am doing on hold if someone I know needed help with anything at all. I like to help those around me and for whom I care to achieve their goals. Writing these lines remind me a song The Best Thing About Me Is You. That would be really great if it comes true...and i will be glad when you add me to yahoo well mine yahoo id is ( Linda.apau200@yahoo.com )

l871fcm2-3w2j-0-molxunv.jpg
l871fcm2-3w2j-0-molxunv.jpg (21.43 KiB) Viewed 11034 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ladyblinking4u@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Mercia Profile: Hello
Age & Gender: 39 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Asher, Oklahoma, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
hi there nice profile you have...anyway am mercia by name am new on am. site and donladyblinking4uso that we can chat there and you will know more and much about me and see me on cam too hope to hear from you soon. ladyblinking4ut know much i was searching when i came across your profile i really liked it a lot and would really like to get to know you much more if you dont mind anyway i would really like us to get in touch with each other or what do you think..i would really like it if we mail each other via email address or add me on your yahoo messengeryahoo.com have a nice day

About Me
Hi There Nice Profile You Have...Anyway Am Mercia By Name Am New On AM. Site And Don't Know Much I Was Searching When I Came Across Your profile I Really Liked It A Lot And Would Really Like To Get To Know You Much More If You Don't Mind Anyway I Would Really like Us To Get In Touch With Each Other Or What Do You Think..I Would Really Like It If We Mail Each Other Via Email Address or add me on your yahoo messenger ( ladyblinking4u ) so that we can chat there and you will know more and much about me and see me on cam too hope to hear from you soon. ladyblinking4u@yahoo.com
Have A Nice Day

( ladyblinking4u )

l395krg9-1a2t-0-mthasrs.jpg
l395krg9-1a2t-0-mthasrs.jpg (13.38 KiB) Viewed 11025 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby jedikalimero » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Now a scammer is using a Facebook account with the name Amanda Scott from London.
jedikalimero
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Can you give us some more details please?
Wayne

sweetcris655@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:28 pm

On FMF:

am a happy woman.I love people and I enjoy everything I do in my life. I am honest, caring and loving.Very romantic, intelligent and optimistic.I am calm and reasonable..also,I am a very good listener and attentive to other people needs.. I know that you have, the man with whom I most loved and desired woman in the world. I want my future husband to be intelligent and kind. I appreciate sense of humour, because I think that it helps us to avoid conflicts. I think that my Man should be caring... It's very important in our life, because all of us need someone who can give him support. i need a man who will never look down on me i need a real man to be with /s/w/e/e/t/c/h/r/i/s/6/5/5/at/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ and if tha man is you i will surely be glad...

Profile elements:

sweetchris655 Profile: need a soul mate and a real man to spend my life with...
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color odiac Sign: Sagittarius

and i need his strong shoulder to protect me by the wayi i could really acept mature man i don i look as same as my profile i will send you more pictures from my life and work . and i would love to see more from you as well if you write to me is that youm looking the manmy pictures is recently and is realo kt need to put much make up for pictures who is willing to care about his family and who understands what it means.and i dont mind age differences

My Perfect First Date
i would love to have a surprice and treat as a very special one... i will love my man to treat me unique smile to me and show me nothing no man have ever done before and i know that man is really you...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vanessamark20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 pm

On FMF:

Hello dear friend, i hard a nice time looking through your profile, if you don,t mind i will like to know you better, i will stop here hope to hear from you soon.

My name is Vanessa,38 from NC looking for the real and ideal man for me. a man that will love me and take good care of me as his lovely wife.

Its more than nice hearing from you xxx, Do you have yahoo ID so we can chat and share pictures and know each other very well, and all i need is trust, a man i can trust.

Here is my e-mail vanessamark20@yahoo.com looking forward to read your mail soon.

Profile elements:

Ilovefish00007
Profile: here 4 you
Age & Gender: 37 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lindanelson471@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:07 pm

12345lindanelson471 Profile: am here for a long ter relationshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 4" (132 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Houston, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Self
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
About Me
my name is linda am here for a long ter m relationship if you care to chat with me you can add me on yahoo or email me with lindanelson471@yahoo.com thanks
Wayne

happylydia4u@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:37 am

Feedback form #708

Scammer's email address if you have it.: happylydia4u@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: turning 32
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: lonely
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Only skype
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Asian dating.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: nothing at first. Later well....
Name you were told to send the money to. : Lydia Asubonteng
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Accra Ghaha
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233247625291
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: ?
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Nothing yet just found out from a site about an hour ago.Dont take
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Don't take any IM messages from Ghana.
How did you find us?: A wesite while looking at photos of the girl that doing this many of which i have.
Wayne

fairymari117@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:32 pm

marri123 Profile: text me at 2317906309..or email me at ..yh. comView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 0" (152 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Other with Mixed Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: New York, New York, US

fairymari117@yahoo.com

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Law
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? YesI Have Children? Yes
he is faithful and loving.my soulmate is an intelligent and educated manwho is successful and confident

About Me
I come from a decent family, I'm well-educated, cultural and intelligent. I possess an easy-going and jolly personality. I can add that I am a very devoted person.

To contact marri123 you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must have a profile picture.
Attachments
lkyeuyjl-3n1t-0-mkmflen.jpg
lkyeuyjl-3n1t-0-mkmflen.jpg (16.08 KiB) Viewed 10764 times
Wayne

elijohn001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:30 pm

I really like your profile. You seems like you might make a cool friend and serious relationship, so let's get together for a drink or coffee. you can reach me at elijohn001@gmail.com, i will be glad to tell you more about myself and send you more lovely pictures of myself, i will be waiting for your mail or you get back to me with your mail so i can email you if you provide me the contact details.
Attachments
megan.JPG
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.