Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

life.girltakaya@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

life.girltakaya@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:52 pm

Salutations! I'm Sofii, and I uncovered your profile on the internet. Gotta admit, you captured my attention, and I couldn't resist getting in touch with you. I'm a unmarried woman on the lookout for a sincere partner for a meaningful relationship.
I'd love to discover more about you and see if our characters and goals align. If you're curious, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could allocate some time to respond to this email.
I reside in Ukraine, and i added a photo below. I'm inquiring, could you admire what you see? I'd value if you could set aside a small number of minutes to reply to this email and advise me if you're eager in becoming acquainted with each other more.
Anticipating your prompt response.
Best regards, Sofii

Header:

Received: from lkdvamp.com ([38.53.143.116])
Message-ID: <2ca83b27d3143dfcdf70399266a29a7152f6164197@student.adrianmaples.org>
Reply-To: SofiiHope <life.girltakaya@outlook.com>
Subject: We create our future together
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 17:08:12 +0300

Originating IP: 38.53.143.116
Originating ISP: Cogent-174
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3860
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

karauaole@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:47 pm

Initially, I started to realize how recklessly my existence is slipping away.
Indeed, I am not yet far from old age, but however, my current life does not provide me any ease.
And the primary reason for this is my solitude, the lack of a companion with whom I desire to share the rest of my existence.
Assuredly, if I meet a individual whom I cherish and these feelings are reciprocated, I will devote my life to him. And this is not just talk, these are my guiding principles!
That is why I determined to take the first step and attempt to meet someone online. And today you are scanning my message.
If you feel like me, how terrible it is to return to an vacant house, lie down into a cold bed, miss affection, emotions, and the greatest person in life with whom you can communicate
at any time, express thoughts, emotions, and experiences, then I consider you will comprehend me and my motives for contacting you.
Potentially we can provide each other an opportunity to learn each other better and find out if we could be suitable for a relationship or just develop a friendship.
If you are curious and willing to give it a shot, then I am waiting for your quick response.
Oh, I nearly forgot, let me introduce myself Oleksandra. I'm from Ukraine, and I hope getting to know each other will not be too much of a problem.
I would like to ask you, if you are weary of solitude and let down by previous relationships, and would like to transform your life, simply write back to this short message.
Honestly, I don't mind about your age, complexion, or circumstances. I believe that real attractiveness is located in a person's soul, and genuine kindness dwells in one's heart.
If my thoughts resonate with you, I will await your timely reply. I'm sorry if I took up your time and you are uninterested in my message. Enjoy an awesome day.

Header:

Received: from localhost (s18313153.rootmaster.info [212.227.136.134])
Message-ID: <27d99a36c17e55597e3b8dde2aef050929750b90@wm.pl>
Reply-To: AlexandraShine <karauaole@outlook.com>
Subject: Kumusta!
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 18:10:53 +0300

Originating IP: 212.227.136.134
Originating ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se
Country of Origin: Germany

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sogoodua@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:42 pm

Hello!

I go by the name of Sofii and I'm a beautiful and fresh-faced lady who is seeking for a fella that's dedicated about building a strong relationship.
I am from ua kiev, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem.
At the moment, I'm at my employment, but I preferred to send you a message to introduce myself.

I'm searching for a trustworthy and compassionate gentleman who is set to build a strong bond founded on common respect and fondness.
I relish spending time in the great outdoors, preparing yummy food and voyaging novel locations.
Moreover, I value uprightness and openness in relationships.

I would love to transmit you more pics of myself and acquaint myself with you more.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Sofii

Header:

Return-Path: <prvs=955919d304=csoknyay.melinda@diakonia.hu>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (h1888269.stratoserver.net [85.214.78.254]) by mail.diakonia.hu (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id
Message-ID: <86b92f609443553417e8aefdf62219c5e614951205@diakonia.hu>
Reply-To: SofiiSilentElegance <sogoodua@outlook.com>
Subject: Sending my regards!
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 19:59:43 +0300

Orig IP: 85.214.78.254 | Orig ISP: Strato Ag | City: Berlin | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovesiua@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:08 pm

Hello! I'm Sofii, and I uncovered your profile on the internet. Gotta admit, you snagged my attention, and I couldn't resist contacting you. I'm a unmarried woman on the lookout for a sincere partner for a meaningful relationship.
I'd love to learn more about you and see if our traits and goals align. If you're interested, I'd truly appreciate it if you could dedicate some time to respond to this email.
I reside in Ukraine, and i enclosed a photo below. I'm wondering, could you admire what you see? I'd value if you could take a small number of minutes to react to this email and advise me if you're enthusiastic in learning about each other more.
Anticipating your prompt response.
Best regards, Sofii

Header:

Return-Path: <clara@creativewebs.com.br>
Received: from [74.51.14.136] (port=42458 helo=xyndia.com) by srv118.prodns.com.br with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <8f9d903bcd21262d0ba1e843b761aba08dcd72c8@creativewebs.com.br>
Reply-To: SofiiDream <lovesiua@outlook.com>
Subject: You make me feel complete
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 02:48:51 +0300

Orig IP: 74.51.14.136 | Orig ISP: United-telephone | City: College Grove | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Oleeksaandradeem@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:45 pm

Hey! My name is Oleksandra and I am a gorgeous brunet with brown peepers from Ukraine. I am here to express my thoughts about life and what I'm looking for in a romance.
At the moment, I'm busy with job, but during my free time, I like keeping fit and watching motion pictures.
From my point of view, exercising regularly not only preserves my health, but also lifts my spirits. Viewing films is an outstanding way to relax and detach oneself from reality.
Regardless of having many acquaintances and being a social butterfly, I have consistently imagined about experiencing real love and having a relationship founded on mutual love, respect, and assistance towards one another.
I am seeking for a man who is compatible with me, who gets me, and who is ready to join me along life's voyage.
I think that relationships should be built on trust and frankness. It makes me happy when people are truthful and don't suppress their emotions.
I admire a man who is thoughtful towards me and my wishes and is willing to uphold me in difficult times.
I am looking for a man who will become my ally, lover, colleague and support. A man who knows how to treasuring and adoring life, who is prepared to exchange his hobbies and pursuits with me.
It is important to me that we are on the same wavelength, that we can advance together and delight in life with the other.
In case you are the kind of guy who is ready to open their inner self and existence in search of real romance, then I would like to become acquainted with you personally in addition to get to know you personally more.
Let's catch up as well as discover where happens afterwards.
Thank you for taking your precious time to peruse my personal ideas. For my part, I wish everybody to discover their significant other and be happy.

Header:

Return-Path: <p.aguayo@corporeincorporadora.com.br>
Received: from uikpz (unknown [185.106.92.2]) by mail.corporeinvest.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id AD537165180
Message-ID: <aa743d901bb09a927e7bcd6184e0cac0e5831d@corporeincorporadora.com.br>
Reply-To: Oleksandra <Oleeksaandradeem@outlook.com>
Subject: Privet!
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 18:10:10 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.2 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

perepelove@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:13 pm

Hey I go by the name of Sofii and I'm a gorgeous and youthful lady who is seeking for a guy that's sincere about building a enduring relationship.
I was born in Uk raine and now I live here, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem.
Presently, I'm at my workplace, but I opted to send you a message to introduce myself. I'm looking for a consistent and compassionate gentleman who is ready to forge a strong bond founded on reciprocal esteem and devotion.
I cherish spending duration in nature, cooking yummy food and traversing innovative locations.
Moreover, I value honesty and openness in relationships.
I would love to forward you more pics of myself and learn about you more.
I anticipate hearing from you!Sincerely,Sofii

Header:

Return-Path: <01000189e660f6e4-7c2b254d-dac2-4025-bc95-9c377677244b-000000@amazonses.com>
Received: from a8-19.smtp-out.amazonses.com (a8-19.smtp-out.amazonses.com. [54.240.8.19])
Message-ID: <01000189e660f6e4-7c2b254d-dac2-4025-bc95-9c377677244b-000000@email.amazonses.com>
Reply-To: SofiiSymphony <perepelove@outlook.com>
To: b.delp.1960@gmail.com
Subject: Long time no see!
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 20:54:21 +0000

Orig IP: 54.240.8.19 | Orig ISP: Amazon-aes | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.