Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick Simpson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick Simpson

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 pm

doncliff@yahoo.com

Stolen images of Nick Simpson, male model (starnow.com). His stolen pictures are reported online for being used in scams since 2010.

On FMF:

DONCLIFF Profile: i love you all
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Man Height: 4' 9" (145 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

i am don cliff i am not always available here reach me through my mail or face book doncliff@yaoo

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: doncliff@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 pm

On Naijapals,

clinfford - no picture
osaretin
32,male
verona, Italy.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

claudiokristiansen@yahoo.co.za Claudio@mail.zamtel.zm

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

* 197.228.175.51 Telkom Internet Johannesburg South Africa

Return-Path: <Claudio@mail.zamtel.zm>
Subject: Hi,i am a single man looking for honest and caring woman to spend my life with
To:
X-Originating-IP: 197.228.175.51
Reply-To: "Amagrain" <claudiokristiansen@yahoo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 12:30:54 +0200 (CAT)

Hello, how is your day going? hope you are fine? Anyway I am so delighted to
have come across your profile on search engine, please don't take this mail
as junk mail. I am for real and would love to know more about you. My name
is Claudio Kristiansen; I'm from Norway Europe but am based here in Mossel Bay
South Africa as a Chemical engineer working in the rig (offshore). I'm a
widower and was blessed with a beautiful Daughter, by a
wonderful, sweet and caring late wife and mother.I am seeking for someone
whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong relationship. I have a good sense
of humour and am a very caring Christian who loves God and appreciates Him
for who He is.I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship, a heart of
love and a desire to be loved. I'm looking forward to make her happy and
spoil her with lots of love have lots of love to give.
Please respond back to my mail on: claudiokristiansen@yahoo.co.za Phone
no: 0843508455 and will love to know what we might have in common.
I've attached my pictures.Have a blessed day. Hope to hear from you soon.

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick Simpson

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

+277843508455
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

floensandro@yahoo.com - FloenSandro@outlook.com

Unread postby lookingout4u » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 pm

He's now going by the name of Floen Sandro. I've already had him removed from Chemistry.com but can't get him off facebook. I've opened an issue with IC3 and have already provided the phone number in your post. I'm embarrassed that I was scammed and sent money Western Union, but I'd still like to nail the SOB. The money was supposedly picked up by Monday Orumese. I also asked if I could mail something to him and of course he had an excuse about being away from his apt. but did give me another name/address: 10 Fountein Blu, Parklands main Road, Parklands, Cape Town, South Africa. Addressed to Innih Collins. I'm still communicating with him in hopes of getting more info to nail him.
lookingout4u
New survivor

Re: floensandro@yahoo.com - FloenSandro@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 pm

lookingout4u,

I'm sorry that you were scammed. Your scammer uses all fake names, pictures, addresses, untraceable phone, and untraceable western union payments. He will never be arrested and you will never get your money back, I'm sorry to say.
You must not chase your scammer thinking that you can get payback, because you never will. You will only end up hurting yourself and prolonging the pain and recovery time, and hurting other potential victims of the scammer by making him change his details and take his victims away with him. The other victims will then not have the details posted to have a chance of being warned and saved. Please stay away from the scammer, and drop all contact with him. Do not reply to any more emails, chats, phone calls. Do not tell the scammer that you posted him here! Then post as many details of the scam as you can here to warn others.
Do not tell the scammer that you posted him here! And do not report his email addresses, dating site profiles, etc. to the provider to be closed.

I will email you a list of questions and details we need posted, and advice for the immediate future.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby lookingout4u » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Note: all photos are of Australian actor Nick Simpson and taken from http:/ /www.starnow.com/nicksimpson1

I received this message in my Chemistry.com inbox (sorry no headers). Userid FLN. Sorry I didn't find this site sooner, but I had his ID disabled. The picture he posted is at http:/ /thumbnails.chemistry.com/99/91/121550_1_e81334e443d84dc9bb2d19d4ece6d645.jpeg

subject: A note from FLN
Hi dear, your profile is amazing, you really spark my interests. Unfortunately my subscription here ends today and i am discontinuing but i would really appreciate it if you could get in contact with me via my private email floensandro@yahoo.com I would love to tell you more about myself and also know more about you. Hope to hear from you soon

Before I post emails and pics, here's a summary of everything I know:
Chemistry.com had him listed as 52 years old from Washington, DC. In his emails he told me he was 50 years old.
He's using 2 emails FloenSandro@yahoo,com for initial contact and FloenSandro@outlook.com for subsequent communications.

Email header for the outlook account is:
Return-path: floensandro@outlook.com
Received: from col0-omc3-s1.col0.hotmail.com ([unknown] [65.55.34.139])
by vms172091.mailsrvcs.net
(Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 7u2-7.02 32bit (built Apr 16 2009))
with ESMTP id <0N3G009NBRBMFBZ0@vms172091.mailsrvcs.net> for
househunter9@verizon.net; Thu, 03 Apr 2014 11:33:23 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from COL130-W85 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s1.col0.hotmail.com
with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:33:22 -0700

I checked the IP addresses above and they seem to be going to a DNS server in India.

Money request was for $5400, but I only sent $1000 via Western Union to:
first name: Monday
Surname: Orumese
middle name: Enide
Address: 11 good wood drive, cape town South Africa

Phone Number: +27787824050
When I googled him, there were no hits. He did have a Facebook account under Floen Sandro with more pics of Nick Simpson (again, I had that disabled)

His first email to me came from FloenSandro@outlook.com
2/12/2014.
Hello Victim’s name, how is your day going, hope you are fine and smiling like me!
Anyway I am so delighted to have come across your profile. My full name is Floen sandro, I am 50 years old from Norway but am currently in South Africa as a Chemical engineer working in the rig(offshore) but i stay in DC whenever im in the states. I'm a widower for 5years now and was blessed with a beautiful daughter Sandra, by a wonderful, sweet and caring late wife and mother. Im almost done with my work here and im looking to settle down anywhere in the world that love takes me.

I am seeking for someone whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong relationship. I have a good sense of humor and am a very caring Christian. I am looking for a woman with a heart of love and a desire to be loved. I'm looking forward to make her happy with lots of love.
I have attached a picture of myself below, do have a blessed day
Floen.

2/13/2014
Hi Victim’s name,

Thanks for your kind and honest mail, I am equally sorry to hear abou the loss of your dad. I could careless if you are xxxxx, that don't change this feeling that is already growing in me. I want to take absolute care of you

I am very relationship oriented and I think life is too short to waste time or play games. I am very committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing but it requires interests from both sides. There is always something to learn from being with someone, happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me.
I can at times get very affectionate, I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I guess my dream is to find that true happiness once more and be fulfilled.

What kind of man can you get in a relationship with? What's your religion? Favourite colour? Date of birth? What are your favourite activities? Your favorite genre of music? Your favorite cuisines? What do you do for fun? Do you smoke and drink alcohol? I do drink socially and i don't smoke. I am a catholic, Sky blue is my favorite color, I was born November 30 1963, I am looking for something that is long lasting. I want someone caring, honest and lovely to share life with me. I like playing basketball, biking, singing and dancing. I love my job so well. Both my dad and mom are from Oslo in Norway. I want to know what’s on your mind. I am anxiously waiting for your message.

Loving regards,
Floen.

2/13/2014
How are you? Thanks for your nice respond, o you can’t sing or even dance to save your life..... I think i have a lot of training to give to you then.
Its nice to get an insight on your family (you have a great one). Both my parents are old and not in the best health conditions. Especially my mum, she gets very sick every now and then but i pray that God keeps them the longest they deserve.

To answer a few of your questions....

How old is your daughter?
My Daughter is 21 and currently studying in the UK
Do you have siblings?
No i don’t, I am the only child
What's Norway like?
Norway is a pleasant place. People There are usually very nice, but a little reserved/shy. It can take longer to make friends, but shouldn't be too much of a problem if you visit and living with a host family.
What's your favourite season?
I love it more during summer
Do you have an accent?
I do have an accent; i hope you hear me clearly when we get to speak
Do you like treasure hunting?
I have never really tried treasure hunting but it sounds like fun
Gardening?
Yeah, sure

It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners should both show equal devotion in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. Any man that ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. I have no trouble showing how I truly feel about a person. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent :-) and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up in one. I would be all of that for her and more, I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good intentions for her.

I am not trying to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? The woman that i can't wait until she comes home from work so i can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with her head on my chest and our legs interlocked for hours. She is my best friend, my lover, my equal and if I get lucky enough, my wife. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve it. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the one. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship. This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us. Take very good care of yourself and have a nice lovely and blessed day dear, i always look forward to hearing from you.

Stay blessed and have a good one,
Floen.

2/15/2014
How have you been doing? im sorry i haven’t had access to my PC, we stayed at the site for 2days straight i am just now getting some rest. Happy Valentine's day, i know its coming late but my promise is to make every day with you Valentine's day. It’s true I have never seen you and we have never met, never shaken hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give. Our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze, as we share friendship across an online maze. We express love and kindness without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique, and it is with our keyboards that we speak. We are friends from the emails we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.

My job here would be done by April and then i'll go to the UK to briefly see Sandra my daughter before finally coming to the States.

Remain blessed and have a good day today.
Floen.

2/17/2014
Good morning to you my Darling,

Did you get a good night rest? Just hearing about that one time you had to work for 3days without going home and xxxx, i can imagine how stressful it must have been for you all. Thanks for your compliment, I’ve always enjoyed writing poems and i still put my skill to test from time to time. So its still snowing hard? i don’t really like it during winter, The weather is warm at this time, im sure you would love it out here.

From the moment we met till now, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the Caterpillar will one day become a beautiful butterfly. Dearest, I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world and warmth when need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress.

I didn’t get to see photos of you but then again i didn’t have to, I can see you have a beautiful heart already and whatever the physical or facial features is just a bonus but if you must know, i think you look like an angel (not like you aren’t)

I and my daughter have a very strong bond, she’s been the only one in my life since her mum passed away and i have now even told her about you. She’s delighted to see that i am searching for true happiness again and she can’t wait to see the woman that has been making that happen for me.

I am a freelance engineer and i sometimes get contracted by different companies that im linked with. The only plan i have after April is settling down in the US as i am thinking of taking a big break off work to invest in other things, just so i can have time for myself and the woman in my life. I really hope and wish you would go on this journey with me.

I do hope you have a nice time out today and please cover up good so you don’t get cold.
I Love You,
Floen.

2/17/2014

Hi Victim’s name,

Hope you had a graceful day. Thank you so much for the photo, you were everything I had imagined you to be, all that's missing is the gold ring around your head. It gives me nothing but chills every time i see a mail from you, before i even go to click it open, it feels like im opening a pass-way to heaven. Thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could ever exist for me again. You made me believe again that love comes to those who wait. I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I physically long for you each day and night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day into our future together. I believe and have faith in you so I am writing to remind you that there are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly south for the winter and return in the spring, and the Caterpillar will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient, so momentary. From the moment i found you till now, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the Caterpillar will one day become a beautiful butterfly

I see the snow keeps you indoor a lot. You never know how many things you can accomplish in a day just being in the house and there is no doubt we could make the winter feel like the hottest summer day with the kind of heat we both can make The weekend for me is just Sunday because I work all through Monday to Saturday. I usually just go to church and come back home to relax. I haven’t been following the Olympics up. I barely have time for T.V. I Love you and i pray that God walks with us on this journey.

May you and your entire family remain blessed,
Floen

2/18/2014
Hi Victim’s name,

How did your day go? I find it fulfilling that you want to know as much details about me, even the direction i squeeze the paste from (i squeeze from the top, its only right) I never really paid attention as to where the toilet paper rolls from.

I grew up in the suburb area around Akershus, it’s a county close to the bother with Sweden. Growing up as a kid wasn’t easy at all as my dad had to work two jobs to put food on the table, my mum wasn’t educated and so she was just a house wife most of the times but my parents still managed to send me to school after they saw that my grades was above average, i gained admission into Oslo University College where i studied chemical Engineering. I had always been a gentle kid but i still manage to catch as much fun as i could, i never really had a lot going for me during my teenage years. I had to school and did a part time job cleaning to keep up with the fees. I used to be shy and ive always had a thing for older women. I’m happy how my life turned out and i owe it all to my mum who has always given me the motivational support i needed whenever and my dad that made sure he did all he could.

My job keeps me really busy, even when I’m off work im either running Analysis, Problem Solving, Planning, or simply just Communicating with my team. Its not a lot of things that get me Angry, i hardly loose it. I do however appreciate it when a person is down to earth. Just a simple conversation about the Kardashians or the Eco system is enough o put a smile on my face. I do have my short comings, everybody does, i can’t say what mines are. You will have to caution me when i say or do something you dont like. I do not have to take correction twice.

You have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world and warmth when needed. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress and I will cherish you and love you till I can’t no more. Just know that I am really in love and want to be with you.

Cover up real good and think of me when you do.
Love you,
Floen xoxo

2/19/2014
Dearest Victim’s name,

Just reading your mail made me realise you are a blessing that my entire being has been waiting for and i am very thankful for that. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand and work through all times in our lives together and individually. You have a great story telling ability, matter of fact you should consider writing a book someday. There is no doubt that you had an amazing childhood and i now know you came from a family of real business people. I most definitely want to hear about everything you can remember in the gap you left out.

I know i probably shouldn’t but i just want to take this one time to tell you about my late wife. I had been with her for 22 years and married for 16 but it was quite unfortunate as i lost her to pancreatic Cancer years ago. I loved her with all my heart. We had Sandra together. She is an amazing gift from God, an amazing kid. I am a fully involved father. I love having her around me at all times even when am out of the country for work. When my wife got sick I knew what was coming, i had the feeling and there was nothing I could do. I walked with her through it all, the operations, the treatments, the radiation. Then it came back. She lived her last 7 months in a wheel chair. I had to stay off my job at that time to take care of her. I carried her everywhere since she couldn't walk. I fed her, bathed her, prayed for her and endured her anger. Then she died. I walked with her through it all until the day she died. But I wasn't bitter. I tried to isolate myself from the things of this world. I knew that she was safe with God. I knew that for some reason, God had other plans for me. I knew that life was opening up for me. I believed that my second half would eclipse the first half. I knew that my child needed me to be strong for her, she needed more than ever to know that she is loved and that God had not let us down. We all gained a more eternal perspective.

This feels like one of the most important highlights in my life and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer. No one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart, I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.

Love You Always.
Floen.

2/20/2014

Sweetest Victim’s name,

Thanks for your sweet mail, you have an amazing personality and come from a strong background, after you kissed your dad that night and you knew it was going to be the last time must have been very emotional for you, i also know that feeling. Family members fall ill, we can only try so hard to prevent it but once it comes, we have no other choice than to stand by them till the end of their days. I dropped a tear just from reading all that you had to say. At the end of the day, families remain a huge priority in our lives so even if loved ones hurt us one way or the other we must forgive them and move on.

Baby, I am writing to let you know how much I love you. I know we have many miles separating us but I feel closer to you with each passing day. I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. Your name repeats over and over in my mind. Each day my love for you grows stronger. In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity to love and it comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

The feeling I have for you would stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to sleep next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake up to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything because you have grown to be everything to me. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

I would love to hear your voice sometimes so if you don't mind dropping your phone number and let me know whens best to call you.
Take care of yourself and have a blessed day.
Love, Floen.

2/21/2014
Hi Victim’s name,

Good day to you my love, I am sorry i haven't been able to write to you, we had a little accident back at the site and so a few of us had to stay back to help put things in order. It has been very stressful this past few days as we reach a very crucial stage of the construction. I kept thinking about you the entire time. I also received your ecard that has put a big smile on my face. Thank you for your understanding. Reading the story of your late loved ones almost brought tears to my eyes, you have really been through a lot but i already know you have the something special in you.

I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other. One Day those miles won't be there, because you will be in my arms forever. I want you to think of me and my warmth will be the blanket for you to sleep tight in the night. Look to the sky at night, and when you see a sparkle of a very shining star ... that's me.

The Bible says that God's ways are not the same with men. There is time, season and purpose for everything that happens in life. I believe this is our time because I can see Gods' hands in this relationship. You already mean so much to me. The only thing important right now is what we feel for each other. If we love and find happiness with each other, that is all that matters.

You are several hours behind and you are probably just starting your day. I have attached photos of me at work. I need a long rest, I am just going to hit the showers now. I hope you have a swell day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love you more than you can imagine,
Floen.

2/23/2014
My Sweet Victim’s name,

Thanks for complimenting my photo, i feel flattered and blushed like a little boy when i read your mail and yeah, i do manage to keep my hair clean thanks to head and shoulders.. :)
I would love to meet each and every one of your family members eventually. i feel overwhelmed. I had already spoken to my daughter about you, She is happy to hear about because she cares about my happiness as much.

I think that one advantage of the Internet is that we are able to compare value systems immediately without the interference of physical or emotional contact. Too many couples I know fell in love (or maybe lust) based only on attraction only to regret the marriage later because they discovered too late that they had no shared values.

You are in search of a loving man as I am in search of a loving woman. I have not written to you just for entertainment, but I have written you in hopes that we will be good for each other. I don't know how it happened or how you got me feeling this way in such a short period of time, you have such a special personality and I am interested in learning more and more about you and your way of life.

If I took you to me, it would be forever. There could never be anyone else for either of us. This is my chance at happiness. My chance at a normal life, My chance at love again, It's got to be right. Please, tell me if you think it is right and good. Tell me the secrets of your heart. No one but me will ever know. I need to hear it from your heart. I'm beginning to reach for you. And if I jump, it will be by faith. And if it is by faith, you must catch me Or I will fall and be a broken man forever.

Thanks for saying I Love You in my language. I needed to hear that. I love you more than you can imagine. Its going to be a busy week for me and i hope you have a productive one yourself. We must keep in touch as much as we can.

Loving regards,
Floen.

2/24/2014
Hello Darling

I would hope you are having a good day as i am almost at the end of mine, i don't think i can stay a day without hearing from you. You have become the reason i go to bed with a big smile on my face and wake up with a bigger smile in my heart. I felt re-assured when i read your last mail, It was as if i have you in the room reading it to me, you have given my heart the confidence to move on, this is why i really need to be with you. You have no idea how long I've dreamt of the day when I will love again. You truly could not imagine how hard this is for me. I've longed to be with someone worthy over the years. Not a crush, not puppy love, but truly, honest-to-God love. The kind of love that somehow transforms you from one of those people who think that everyone else gets everything, to one of those people who have actually got everything.

Before you, it seemed that I had nothing, and now I feel I have it all. And it is all due to you and you alone. I should probably say that I care about you and miss you already and that this has got to be harder than anything that I have ever done, being this close to you but yet so far away. It is so interesting to me that you have come into my life. My life has been so inextricably connected to you. I know that the Lord has called me to be with you. I don't know how things will play out. And I don't pretend to know God's timing. But I do know that if I remain faithful, He will accomplish everything He wants in my life.

Just waiting to hear back from you is very encouraging. I am confident about my love for you. I want to become your best friend, I want to know you inside and out. I want to give to you all due respect that a woman deserves, I want to be a blessing to you. I know you have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today... You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned. When I read your letters, Do you know what I see? I see that you are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable, loving, and passionate and a wonderful woman. You already have the key to my heart. May God bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love...

If you are ever able to make long distance call it would be great to hear your voice. My number is +27787824050 It is only on after working hours. You can also alternatively drop a number i can reach you on.

Love you and hope to read from you soon,
Floen.

2/25/2014
Hi My Love,

You cant imagine how happy i am after hearing your voice, It was exactly as i have imagined and more, that your voice would give me a comforting emotion. I was hopeful again to embrace love in full. What I feel for you is that awesome love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing. it is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I would not be living, just existing.

You have made my life worth every moment, every breath. I know that we are compatible, and as such are thought not to feel such intense emotion, but what I feel is true and blinding in its power. You have swept me away and proved to me that magic exists in you. Although we are separated by distance, but I believe and have faith that what we feel for each other will overcome and outlast the distance. Its only going to be a matter of time.

Before I met you I had started to lose my faith in love, and I wasn't sure there was someone out there for me. I have been lonely for years and here you are sent from Above. Now I am positive that there is no one in the world that could complete me like you do or even come close. Love seems more real and true than I ever thought it could and I just want to say thank you, thank you for being persistent in your fight to win my heart because you have won it and me over completely - my heart is yours forever because we come out stronger in the end and I just want you to know that I love you and I am willing to stick it out through the good and bad, happy and sad because I choose us! I love you. I hope you are well and feel encouraged by my mail. May you be filled with all the happiness of life.

Love Floen xoxo

2/27/2014
Hi My Love,

You have sent me such a beautiful poem. I can totally see how it relates with us and i really appreciated it. Your fortunes where so inspirational and it kind of gave me the assurance that i am in the right path. I would like to start off with the following thought; A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets The girl agreed. The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised. That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him, the way he had hidden his best marble. Moral of the story: If you don't give your hundred percent in a relationship, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given their hundred percent whether in love, friendship, professional relationships, or indeed in anything you do. This is why I am giving my heart to you for safe keep because I know you have given to me all you sweets. Honey i must say you have a way of entering my heart and encouraging me in all i do, my heart always I never thought that I would never meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you.

Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you. I know there's an ocean between us right now, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise; I yearn to be with you. Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, and every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part. Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, whenever I'm checking my email, reading your forever uplifting letters. I will be thinking about you always. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I will love you so much. However, knowing that you care about me is so soothing.

I am sorry for not writing you earlier. We had a breakdown with some of the equipments we work with and so going back and forth with the insurance people and it seemed like things have been out of place. Anyway, not to bore you with issues from work. I will be happy to have you call me on Sunday. Anytime from 2pm is fine with me. I am so glad to have gotten not 1 but 2 messages from you, I Love you so much and hope you enjoy the rest of your week

With lots of Love,
Floen xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3/1/2014
Hi my love,

The first time I heard you say the words, "I love you," it was like a load had been taken off my shoulders. I heard them but was scared. I wanted to hear them again and again for the rest of my life from you. You have opened up new and exciting doors for us that I can't wait to explore with you. When I feel your touch, my heart melts and my soul is set on fire with desire to hold you and kiss you. You have become my very best friend and my lover. So, make no mistake, Dear, this is love. I love you with all my heart and soul, now and forever. Thank you for being you and wanting me.

I like the story about your dog Squirt, it is hilarious and i think the moral of that story is; dogs can knock on doors. lol
You amaze me. You make me dance, when before I wanted to walk. You make me sing, when before I only whispered. You make me see, when before I was blind. This is why even if i am thousands of miles away and you are still right here, in my heart and mind

I want you to enjoy the rest of your weekend and know that you are loved uncontrollably by me,
Fleon.

3/2/2014
Good day to you my Love,

How is it down in the basement, thank you so much for the phone call. Your voice have become some type of fuel to my soul. Our love started over the net and we have never met but the love we feel is so big and true already, and could only become complete by meeting each other. The very first day i meet you in person, i want to hold you so tightly ... we wont have to let go, time can stand still. We would have a perfect day

Being far away from you is killing me, not sharing every day with you and not being able to hold you whenever I want, hurts so much but I know that at the end of all this pain I will find you and it would be every thing i have ever wanted.
We should be able to share everyday problems and joy, without having to leave one another's side.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and remember I Love you always,
Fleon xoxoxoxox

3/4/2014
Hi Darling,

How is your lovely self today? i most certainly hope you are doing great. You do not have to be sorry about the phone conversation, my spoken English might not be as fluent as when i write. However i get to hear your amazing voice. My senses flee and i seem to forget everything i want to say to you. Your last mail just came in as i am writing you, there is no doubt we are connected in some type of way.

I am sorry for my slow response to your mail and probably gotten you worried. The incident back at the site is weighing me down. The full payment of the contract job has not been allowed yet i am left with no choice, i must beer full responsibility and expenses of all the equipments i work with. I had it ordered but Im just getting confirmation from the agent that my orders are ready to be dispatched but the full charges must be met first. I am pissed at this because i thought i had it covered and i now have very limited access to cash as it is. I just need the workers in my own section of the project to commence work.

I’m sorry my love, you shouldn't be bothered with all this i just know you are the only person i could talk to at this point before i breakdown. Your words alone help me go through a long way. I don't want to have to be here for another month. I had just invested funds as well as take care of Sandra's tuition and welfare. I wont let one little contract stop me from exploring new opportunities. I know I invested a lot of time, money and energy already but I also know God has everything under control.

Im glad you get to go out today, you should take my heart with you wherever you go and know that i have never gotten through an hour without thoughts of you. You mean the world to me and for this will be forever grateful. Do have a lovely day and take care of yourself for me.

I love you soooo much,
Floen

3/6/2014

Hi My Love,

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging messages, i do hope you are doing great. Today i had visions of you, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself."
I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and closed your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends. Theres nothing i need more than to wrap my arms around you and hear you say everything is going to be fine.

I have been trying to resolve this situation all by my lonesome self but things have been up to no avail. I could really use some help at this point, I really need this job to be finalized so i wont have to suffer complications and delays to receive my pay cheque. I do need to send the balance out to the factory on time, i have tried to get a loan but it looks like it would take forever for it to get approved.
This feels wrong in different levels but i have no one else to turn to at this time, i really need you right now, if i can get the balance from you, i'll be more than happy to pay back with interest ASAP. I already sent in $6,600 but the total sum was $11,000 so i need $5,400 to balance up.... I feel vulnerable and don't know who else to run to. My love, i do not want you to feel any pressure in this regards, i know God would never give us something we cant handle or put us in a situation he wont pull us out of. I never stopped thinking about you. Matter of fact, the thought of you keeps me going strong with each passing minute.

I miss you so much and i am closer than you think, you do not have to break the equipments at the gym. Just work it out real good.
I Love you,
Floen.

3/8/2014
Good day my love,

I love and have considered writing but i barely have enough time for myself let alone write a book. I have sometimes imagined different magnificent scenes of the day we meet (soon)!!

My bad, i paid $5,600 not $6,600. I had cancelled my credit card when i got here because i missed the suitcase i had it on at the airport. Although it was retrieved the following day, i had to for security. i have also talked to employers but they wont allow any more payment until April as i already got an advance before. It would be a big load off my shoulders if i am able to get assistance from you and i really appreciate your willingness to support. $1,000 would bring me closer to the full payment so, yes it would help. It is a major set back but i know we would get through it, thanks for your encouragement and help.

How's your workout coming off? I wouldn't want you to work yourself too much.
When I think of what our lives could be like together in the future, it's just so exciting! I don't know if something like this does happen to everybody; I'm just so lucky it's happened to me now. You've filled all the cracks in my soul and you've made me a better person, You're basically all I think about, when I'm not thinking about you, whatever I'm thinking about has to do with you. You're my everything, my existence, my love, my mental status, everything, and I want to thank you for being the person you are. Thanks for your prayers, i will surely thank God for letting you in my life and pray for the best union. Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

I Love you with my entire existence,
Floen.

3/10/2014
Good morning my love,

I hope you had an amazing weekend and a good night rest. Thanks for continually inspiring me to do better and be a better person. I have to run off now, i will write you when im back from work. So you can have the money sent via Western Union and I'll have one of my boys pick it up. Find details below;

first name: Monday
Surname: Orumese
middle name: Enide
Address: 11 good wood drive, cape town South Africa

Do have a splendid day. I love you more than I could ever tell you.
Floen xoxoxo

3/10/2014
Hi my love,

I hope your day was good. My days have never seemed so long, this is because i simply cant wait to finally have my arms wrapped around you. I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours and I’ll be right beside you as we work towards our goal together. I thought about you all day long and my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me.

Thanks for the Western Union transfer, i'll have Orumese pick it up first thing in the morning. You might want to send me your full name and address as they sometimes request for these details of the sender.

I should also thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you.

Love you always,
Floen.

3/11/2014
Hi Darling,

I cant believe its been just a month and i have fallen this deep in love with you. I must confess that loving you has made my life better. I feel like something is missing in my day without you. I can tell you anything. i read your sincere messages and all of a sudden the world doesn't seem half as bad. Whoever knew your love would have such an impact on me. I've come to discover the love my heart holds for you is beyond my control. I'm so happy because of you.

I hope you had a nice day today, it was a very hectic one for me and my team as we try to manually get some jobs done. I came back to the apartment very tired but got up in the middle of the night to write to you my sweetheart. i have received the money you sent in, thanks for that. I also made contact with the credit card people today and i was told it would take around 4-6 weeks to have a new card processed and sent to me. Im thinking that is ridiculous and it is time i don't have. It gets very frustrating knowing that this is not even too much money that is holding me back from a contract job of this magnitude. Every other angle i have tried has been up to no avail. Things have never been this way for me, i wonder why it is happening now. I just have to keep keeping on.

Asides all the mishaps, i just want to say I love you so much but you should have no doubt in your mind that I do. The little things you do reassure me that you love me too. These love letter is not just for the times we've talked and I found myself anticipating the next word that fell out of your mouth. I keep on thanking you for being you and letting me be part of your life, for not building a wall that I couldn't see through, for sticking with me through good and bad. I loved the e-card and yes love HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

I hope that you have a lovely night rest and an amazing day tomorow,
Love you forever.
Floen.

3/13/2014
My darling,

Did you have a fulfilling day today? did you manage to get anything done? I sometimes think about your daily activities and always hope you are safe. You have taken up residence in my mind, Just a couple of months ago, I dreamed of that one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with ... I could not see her face but she was there. I always felt like she was out there, I just needed to feel her. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage she would give me to endure life's obstacles. I have felt alone and sad but today, here in my world was the woman that I had dreamed of and I'd hoped would not miss our meeting in life ... that woman is you.

I am sorry for my late response to your mail. It gets so hectic recently and sometimes we get to work all night and take shifts. I also have to work offshore for a couple of days. I still find it useless with the master card helpline, i was able to block my card but unfortunately cant get an instant replacement. I was made to believe the problem however is from my financial institute. I do not want to stress about it too much, i am still trying to see if i can get a loan.

You have been very supportive and i really appreciate your effort, i wouldn't like you to also stress too much. How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you.

Love you always,
Floen.

3/16/2014
Good day to you my love.

The massage from the dog kept me smiling the entire time. Please do let Squirt know daddy'll be home sooner than you think. How are you doing my love, i hope everything is great with you. You are a miracle, each and every day I treasure in my heart. Every beat of my heart fills more and more with your love. You are the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. You filled that hole in my heart that has been missing for years.

I really miss not writing you since the past 2 days. I long to hear your angel voice but unfortunately i cant come to the phone today. We had set up camp since Friday but i managed to go through my emails today. I must let you know now that nothing can keep me from you, absolutely nothing. Forever I know you'll be here in my heart, in my arms, and when years go by I want you to know how much I love you each and every day. I am trying to get these jobs done as quickly as possible so that i can finally be close to you. I am still having setbacks with the payment but im trying as much as i can not to let that drag me too much.

I see you have a fully booked week, i hope and i know you are going to have a very nice time in NY, excited about mom's birthday? I will always look forward to your letters, if you loose internet access, i'll just keep writing everyday until you are back on.
My days and especially my nights are so empty without you! I look forward to waking up to the softness of your skin against mine, your hair gently brushing my cheek. I can feel you breathing as if you were a part of my own body. Looking at you as you dream, gently "waking" you to the soft caresses of my hands and your body yielding to me. My Darling XXXXXX, I love you, i thank you. I hope I make you as happy as you make me.

Forever yours,
Floen.

3/18/2014
My Darling Victim’s name

How is my lovely angel doing this very moment? Thanks for that amazing poem, i could relate to each and every word and you should know i feel the same way. I miss you so much and when im having a break, alone or just before i go to bed I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future, it's what I want out of life. I decided to write and make i list of some of the things i want. (you might want to sit back for this one)

I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever and I really think I'm going to get to. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

You must be getting prepared for your trip, make sure you don't forget anything you might need, and squirt, are you taking with you? I managed to make an arrangement with the vendors for an installment payment in regards to the equipments i need and also managed to get $1200 across to them, we are working and i am getting closer to coming back home. know you are a miracle, each and every day I treasure in my heart. Every beat of my heart fills more and more with your love. You are the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. You filled that hole in my heart that has been missing for years. I love you; thank you. I hope I make you as happy as you make me. Thanks for being there, thanks for loving me, thanks for being you. I love you with everything I am. No poems, no words, no letters, no gifts, nothing can ever express how much I love you, but you know how much that is.

I Love You
Floen xoxoxo

3/20/2014
Hi Love,

Just a quick note to remind you that i truly love and care about you. I think about you always and often wonder if you are safe.
It just feels so lucky to finally be able to love and be loved by an amazing person like yourself. Your angel voice leave me speechless with each perfect word you speak. I think, that we are so right for each other.
I hope that your travels went well and that you are safe and having a great time. I miss you so much

With all my love,
Floen

3/27/2014
Hi My Love,

I am so glad you made it back home safe and sound, i had you on my mind the entire time. I hope it wont cost you too much to run the maintenance at your place. I also wish i was there to help around with stuffs and moving things from your car to the basement. I could be quite a handyman you know.

I am sorry i wasn't able to write you earlier, my apartment got broken into and they did away with my mac book, i-pad and a few other valuables. The system down here is shitty, the cops are barely doing anything about it. Well, im glad im safe and just cant wait to be done and return to the States. I just need my laptop so bad, getting a new one isn't an option for me because i am still trying to pay-up for the equipments. i don't know if you have any that's just laying around you can send to me. O, I love receiving gifts just as much as i love giving out. Its good to hear that you also ave a heart for donation, its always nice to help the community in our own little ways.

I see you still have a lot of arranging to do, it must have been too much stuffs to clear out. I don't know why, everything seem to be falling apart for me but i am trying as much not to let it break me down. You have given me a reason to look forward to another day as i know it brings me closer to being with you.
Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. I just want you to know how happy I am to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Everything I do in life is with me thinking of you. you've made this the happiest month of my life. Just knowing that i have the most amazing woman out there in Love with me is enough reason to be thankful for life

I Love you with my entire being and i miss you so much,
Floen.

3/30/2014
To the woman i Love unconditionally,

I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you. Happy Sunday to you min engel. You have never stopped being precious to me, not for a minute. I always hope and pray for us and for a promising union. I hope that you are doing great my love. I am writing from the captain's office on deck, i had to because i couldnt go one more day without reading and responding to your wonderful letters.

Everything is on track and we are really approaching the finish line. We are at a stage where we have to be at sea for a while, this is as part of test running some of the project works, unfortunately i don't think i will be able to receive any parcel as my apartment is locked up for now and there wont be anyone to receive it. I wouldn't want to risk loosing such a precious gift from you and would rather have it when im in the States. Me and my team have given ourselves a deadline to be done before Easter and i am pretty sure we would meet up with the pace at which we are going at the moment. We cant wait to finally pop a champagne in celebration of a job well done and there is nothing i want more than to share these moments with the woman i Love so much just for accepting and loving me the way you do. Hows the maintenance at your home looking, have you been able to get anything done? The vendors are still on my neck for their balance, it is really bothering me but i don't want to get distracted. I am thinking about you every second of every day and cannot wait until I see you. We should never be apart for a long time again. I will keep you in my dreams and in my heart, and remember that I love you and I always will. We are the lucky ones because we found each.

I see you are still working it out, i need you very safe at all times and in tip top form.
I love and miss you a lot,
Floen.

4/3/2014
Hi My Love,

I never knew it would hurt this bad not being able to be i contact with you everyday. I hope you are doing great and that everything is falling in place for you. Ive been here for about 3 months now and only intend to spend about a week with my daughter Sandra in the UK. The flowers you sent are so beautiful and just gives a comforting sight. I love being in the waters but not for too long, not that i get seasick or anything.

There are so many expressions of our love that i often imagine: the gentleness of your touch, the way your lips might feel pressed against mine, how you rub your thumb over the back of my hand, the way my knees would buckle when you look into my eyes, how a smile lights up my face when I hear your voice, how my body responds to yours when we make love, how happy I can get when I am with you - you make me who I am. With all this, i look forward to meeting you.

You can as well have the parcel sent to the following address: 10 fountein blu, Parklands main Road, Parklands, Cape Town, South Africa. You should address it to Innih Collins, he will receive it and keep it safe till im available to pick it up. I also found something i thought you might like and would really love you to have it.

My Love, the few minutes i spend reading your emails is worth the thousands others we've spent being apart. I cant wait for us both to unite. I can not imagine to imagine life without you, the thought of it alone scares the hell out of me.
How much do i love you? Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you

Always in my heart,
Floen.

Hope this info helps someone out there. I am only sorry I didn't find this site sooner.
lookingout4u
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Welcome to Scam Survivors. Any information you post can help save another victim or potential victim. Maybe reading the "Closure" thread can help you:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509

About:
+27787824050
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

lookingout4u,

Thank you for taking the time to post all the details, and all of his emails to you. That is not always an easy thing to do after the shock, but it is the first step and most important one in recovery. Now that you have posted his details, delete all his emails from your computer and all of the pictures. You may want to change your email address and phone number, too. Romance scammers can be very persistent and annoying trying to get you back into their scam, and you really do not need to even see or hear him try now. After being isolated by the scammer's constant attention and demands on your time and now being "free," you will feel an empty hole. Try and reconnect with close friends and family, get normal sleep at normal times, and eat regular meals like you did before you met the scammer. This will help you a lot to get back to a "new normal," as one survivor described it. Different because of the scam, but slowly getting stronger than before.

Feel free to post any of your recovery concerns here on the forum.
Thank you again for your generosity to helping others avoid this scammer.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Heavenly » Mon May 12, 2014 8:24 am

Hello there,

You say Floen Sandro?
Here I am another one who has been trapped by the so called Floen Sandro. 'He' found me via Christian Dating engine research. Although I received many but many enquiries from men wanting to contact me, what hooked my attention to 'him' -(I write this to help another soul to see this most clever hook they use)- was... "I am so delighted to have come across your email on the search engine, please don't take this mail as junk mail. I am for real and would love to know more." That was the trick that fuel my desire to start to know him.
I also was happily puzzled by 'his' loving persistence, 'his' wanting to 'cuddle', 'his' need to be loved, his amazing amount of poetry that he sent me and 'him' wanting to see me. It all started the 17 Feb. 2014 when I replied to give a try. Since we started corresponding, I received exactly the same letters than 'Look4u' (really copy-past!!! Also saying that he was from a oil rig in Mossel Bay and here in SA since 8 months, ending his contract), and surely many others. But only yesterday -the 11 May 2014, a friend searched his name, found your site and asked me to look at it. I am still dumfounded to find how cleaver and how deeply this scammer has affected my feelings. I was about to stop this relationship when he started two weeks ago to find excuses for me to send him money to free him from his chemical project on the rig for him to visit me. I guess at that stage that guy had succeeded already to soften my heart too well for me to resist too long and i sent him half of what he wanted.
I realized also that at each sms I received to ask money, he pushed the love button. Each time I told him that I was not happy about his doing, he pushed further that love button as to keep me focused on love and not on his tricks.
As other 'victims' say, I am not a stupid person, but I could not imagine that such a type of scam could be put together.
I hope dearly that my experience can help others.
Thank you for your site and giving us up there the opportunity to check and learn.
Heavenly
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.