Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick Simpson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Nick Simpson

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 12, 2014 11:33 am

Romance scammers are the worst Scumbags there are. They prey on peoples need or want of love all the while just prepping them for a financial payoff. They would have no problem leaving you and anyone you know penny-less, living under a bridge. Or worse, in jail after taking money from friends & family to send to them for whatever BS excuse they give their victims. Cold, heartless wastes of skin & bone.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Heavenly, I'm sorry that you were scammed. :(
I have deleted your double post in the "Closure topic," as it is not necessary
and that topic is meant to be used only for recovery thoughts after the scam
has been over for a period of time and the survivor has a better perspective on
what has happened to them and how they are recovering. I invite you to re-visit
and post there after a month or two of recovery. I'm sure that your thoughts
about recovery then can help many people.

What you need to do right now to end this scam, distance yourself from him,
and give the details others may need:

Most important:NO MORE CONTACT WITH THE SCAMMER(S).
You must now block all contact with the scammer, and any fake "Characters"
that were involved in the scam; lawyers, couriers, bankers, police that
emailed you after the scam saying they could get your money back.
Do not open any emails from them., delete them unopened. You may want to
consider changing your email address.
Do not chat with them online. Block them in chat, and anyone else unknown
that tries to contact you for a few weeks or more. Do not ADD anyone to
your contacts. You may want to change your chat name, too, so they do not
continue to bother you and lie to get more money.
Do not talk to them on your phone. Block the number(s), do not pick up.
You may want to change your phone number, as romance scammers will keep
calling over and over, and try new numbers to try and suck you back into
the scam.
It is important that you do not say one word to them, not goodbye, do not
tell them you know they are a scammer, or that you will post their details
online to warn others.

Scammers can work on a dozen or more victims at a time, so it is important
for you to stay quiet to them, and post their details for others to find.
DO NOT report their profiles to the hosts to be closed, their email
addresses, face book accounts, chat accounts, dating profiles, to be
closed. They need to stay open where they are now so that others can find them
listed on antiscam sites and get help.

Please post all the scammer's details: NOTE: We do not want YOUR DETAILS,
only the scammer's. We do not want your emails to the scammer(s), only
their's to you.
Please delete or XXX out your name and any other personally identifiable
information of yours from emails. If any documents you want to post have
your details in them, send them to me or any member of the staff here to
edit or black them out before posting.

Where did you meet? What is the website?
What was the scammer's name there, and his profile link?

Pictures he sent to you.

What is scammer's FB account profile link if he gave you one? Not just the Name
you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile
link in the address bar, the URL.

What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name or other chat name and service
like yahoo and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype.
Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that
skype page.)

Who were you told to pay? How to pay? Name, address, city, country?

Phone number(s) of scammer?

Email address of the scammer?

Email addresses of any other characters in the scam, and their emails sent
to you with email headers. Bankers, lawyers, couriers, relatives who also
emailed you about the scam, all of them. Their phone numbers, if given.

Any documents sent to you as attachments.

Original email to you, with email headers.

All money request emails from the scammer.

Scammer websites mentioned? Courier websites, banks, financial sites, other?
What is the website address? Can you post the email where the website is mentioned?

Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would
google to find the scammer?

To get a better understanding of scams and this website, please read our
FAQ here:
Frequently Asked Questions. The all important FAQ page.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337

Important Information section also has topics on finding email headers,
how to post, etc. viewforum.php?f=3

Watch out for "recovery scams," from fake police, gov't, etc. saying the scammer is arrested, or that they can recover your money, This will be the scammer himself, trying to scam you again.

If you have any concerns or questions, you may post them here or PM a staff member with red or green names.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: floen.sandro@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 12, 2014 5:07 pm

On ipfraudreporter, the IP 197.228.167.132 is reported for scam:
IP address [?]: 197.228.167.132
IP country code: ZA
IP address country: ip address flag South Africa
IP address state: Gauteng
IP address city: Johannesburg
ISP of this IP [?]: Telkom Internet
Organization: Telkom Internet
Host of this IP: [?]: 8ta-228-167-132.telkomadsl.co.za [Whois]

Return-path:
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014
Received: from mail.zamtel.zm ([41.72.99.144]:40971)
Received: from mail.zamtel.zm (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.zamtel.zm (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id s1HKee6I019327;
Mon, 17 Feb 2014
Received: (from ops@localhost)
by mail.zamtel.zm (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id s1FMQ23R024740;
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 00:26:02 +0200
X-Authentication-Warning: mail.zamtel.zm: ops set sender to FLOEN using -f
Subject: Hi, i am a single man looking for honest and God fearing woman to spend my life with.‏
To:
Message-Id: <1392503160.24730@mail.zamtel.zm>
X-Originating-IP: 197.228.167.132
X-Mailer: Usermin 1.540
Reply-To: “Amagrain”
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014

Hello dear, how is your day going, hope you fine and really smiling like me!
Anyway I am so delighted to have come across your email on the search
engine, please don’t take this mail as junk mail. I am for real and would
love to know more. My names are Floen sandro I am 50 years; I’m from Norway
Europe but am based here in Mossel Bay South Africa as a Chemical engineer
working in the rig(offshore). I’m a widower for the 5years now and was
blessed with a beautiful daughter Sandra, by a wonderful, sweet and caring
late wife and mother.

I am seeking for someone whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong
relationship. I have a good sense of humor and am a very caring Christian
who loves God and appreciates Him for who He is.
I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship, a heart of love and a
desire to be loved. I’m looking forward to make her happy and spoil her with
lots of love have lots of love to give.

Please respond back to my mail on: floen.sandro@yahoo.com , Phone no:
0747 040 599, hope you will not mind my ascent as my country is not English
speaking country. And will love to know what we might have in common. I
attached my pictures below have a lovely and blessed day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Heavenly » Wed May 14, 2014 10:04 am

Hi there again,
My more complete post with all the 10 letters I received from the so called Floen sandro.

Floen sandro
Phone:074 704 0599

Here are the email correspondence sent to xxx from Feb. 2014 to May 2014

1st letter...
----- Original Message ----- From: <FLOEN.SANDRO@mail.zamtel.zm>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 12:02 AM
Subject: Hi, i am a single man looking for honest and God fearing woman to spend my life with.&#8207;

Hello dear, how is your day going, hope you fine and really smiling like me!
Anyway I am so delighted to have come across your email on the search
engine, please don't take this mail as junk mail. I am for real and would
love to know more. My names are Floen sandro I am 50 years; I'm from Norway
Europe but am based here in Mossel Bay South Africa as a Chemical engineer
working in the rig(offshore). I'm a widower for the 5years now and was
blessed with a beautiful daughter Sandra, by a wonderful, sweet and caring
late wife and mother.

I am seeking for someone whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong
relationship. I have a good sense of humor and am a very caring Christian
who loves God and appreciates Him for who He is.
I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship, a heart of love and a
desire to be loved. I'm looking forward to make her happy and spoil her with
lots of love have lots of love to give.

Please respond back to my mail on: floen.sandro@yahoo.com , Phone no:
0747 040 599, hope you will not mind my ascent as my country is not English
speaking country. And will love to know what we might have in common. I
attached my pictures below have a lovely and blessed day.

2d letter...
3 march 2014

Hi xxx,

How are you doing?thanks for your nice response, hope you are fine? I really hope I can make you my woman but it really depends on you, I want to make you happy no matter what. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste or play games. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing but it requires lot of work from both sides. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. I feel like you should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would is to be happy and have a family that is my goals in life.

I was married for 25years but Death took her away from me, my late wife was an American and we both lived happily. I was given one of the best education I attended a high school owned by British priest in Oslo, Norway and later moved to the National University of science and technology Oslo, Norway where I had my bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering. What kind of relationship do you really wish to have? What's your religion? Favourite colour? Date of birth? I am a catholic, Sky blue is my favourite colour, I was born November 30 1963, I am looking for a long term relationship, what are favourite activities? Your favourite music? Your favourite cuisines? What do you do for fun? Do you smoke and drink alcohol? I do drink socially and i don't smoke. My dad and mom are from Oslo in Norway. I want someone caring, honest and lovely to share life with me. I like playing basketball, biking, cooking, reading, novel and dancing. I need a very serious relationship. I want to know your mind. I believe honesty, faithfulness and open minded are the foundation for a good relationship. I want you to read my message carefully and answer all my questions.

I have not been to xxx but i will like to come and visit you soon if all goes well for you and i.My name is been pronounced floennn lol so it will be easy for you.I do have time for my self in my work i work from 8 to 4pm monday to friday so i do got to the gym here in the rig and play some indoor games with my co workers.My daughter is in my country but i will like here to come and visit here so she can she how it looks like.She miss her mom so much but she is living with my uncle and family so she is not feeling in so much.

Feel free to ask anything you want to know about me. I am a simple and very open minded man. Don't be scared that i will get upset if you ask any question. I'm not a materialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it. I understand that one’s possessions do not determine the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have neither do I avoid someone because they don't have. I'm just seeking someone who believes in unity, co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust. Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it’s present. It is great to be alive, so many things life offers to experience and be a part of. I want to find a simple woman that can smile about life. I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with, one we'll both value until our end. So if you think smiling and living life too. I am very outgoing and spontaneous like to have fun and travel a lot. I like to cook but also like fine dining. The rest you will have to ask maybe it’s you! Well I guess I can know more about you now? I am anxiously waiting for your message. And a picture of you take very good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
Floen sandro
Email:floensandro@hotmail.com

3d letter...
14 march 2014

Hi xxx,

How are you?Sorry for my late reply i have been very busy with work,please give me your cell phone number so i can be calling you when i cant send email.Thanks for your nice respond, is like you are very down to earth and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk.

You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent :-) and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for her and more, I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable, pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.i am with you i wish i can meet you now i am interested in you fully,i am not concern about we having kids all i want is love and caring i really need that.I really want to be intimate with you when we are together every morning like you said in your past mail.i like hot food with flavor.Thanks for your lovely pictures you sent to me i really love them.I have attached more of my pictures with my daughter in this mail.

I am not trying to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on his chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. She is your best friend, your lover, your equal and if lucky your wife. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship. This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us, and take very good care of yourself and have a nice lovely and blessed day dear.

Kind Regards,
Floen sandro
Email:floensandro@hotmail.com

4th letter...
Hi xxx,

How are you doing dear?sorry for my late reply,hope all is well with?Thanks for the mail, Immediately I got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right woman which I have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my parent was still alive. For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well I am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, It’s true I have never seen you and we have never met, never shaken hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.

And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze, as we share friendship across an online maze. We express love and kindness without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique, and it is with our keyboards that we speak. We are friends from the emails we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.I have female friends in my work place we just talk at work and chat only,i have patience and i endure also.i don't have temper i believe in dialog in anything that happen.MY NEGATIVE POINTS ARE DISHONESTY AND PRETENDS (xxx highlighting this! xxx asked him his negative points),Thanks for your cell phone number i will give you a surprise call later.

You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show. Your words encourage me more than you could know. As people change and times keep changing too, one thing stays the same the way I feel for you. For this friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt, because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net, I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve our goal. Hope to hear from you soon. Please i need to chat with you, take very good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
Floen sandro

5th letter...
My Angel,

How are you doing this morning?hope all is well with you?'Good day' in your mother tongue is "god morgen" There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the Caterpillar will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient so momentary.
From the moment we met till now, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the Caterpillar will one day become a beautiful butterfly. Dearest, I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.
Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world and warmth when need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever if you promise that you will take good care of me.Just know that I really love you and want to be with you, I thank God every day for meeting you I love you so much honey.

Kind Regards,
Floen sandro

6th letter.... 22 April 2014
My Angel,

How are you doing? hope all is well with you baby? i really miss you so much my angel and i can't stop loving you. Ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called "LOVE", I have noticed so many changes in my life alone world; you made me believe again that love comes to those who wait.
I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone; no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for. I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of time.

Your Baby

7th letter ....
My Baby,
How are you doing baby?i really miss you so much my angel,hope your day is going well baby?I can't stop loving you baby.Sorry for my late reply my angel,i have been busy with work.I am writing you to let you know how much I love you. I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. Baby, you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you. I think about you all the time, like I said, I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. Your name repeats over and over in my mind. Each day my love grows stronger for you and I know for a fact that my love will never fade.Thanks for your daughter and kids lovely picture you sent to me i really want to meet them soon baby i will like them to be part of my life i will love them as i love you baby.
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to sleep next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....
Love You Always...
Kind Regards,
Floen sandro

8th letter... 24-04-2014
My Angel,
I just want you to know that I am very fortunate and very lucky to have you in my life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made me very happy and you made my life complete.
You have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other. One Day those miles won't be there, because you will be in my arms forever.
Love you forever...

9th letter.... 3 May 2014
MY Angel,
I just want you to know that I am very fortunate and very lucky to have you in my life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made me very happy and you made my life complete.
You have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other. One Day those miles won't be there which is very soon, because you will be in my arms forever.
I know it has been hard for you to be alone there, but remember one thing ... Sweetie, I am always here, and there, in your heart. Think of me and my warmth will be the blanket for you to sleep tight in the night. Look to the sky at night, and when you see a sparkle of a very shining star ... that's me, Sweetie, thinking of how much I love you and miss you. Look to the moon, thousands of miles away from you, I will be looking at the moon too - thinking of you.
My angel please try and help me sort the chemical out,i understand all you have said on the email all i promise you is love and caring,and i will not let you down baby. I will pay back to you as soon as i come over,i know you are not lying to me i understand you are not rich but i will build my life with you. i will be there for you to help you in all we need i will pay for everything when i come over my money is in my cheque and credit card account so don't worry about that.I will send you the details on Monday morning as soon as i confirm form the chemical agent.
You cannot imagine how I have been feeling about you. You look gorgeous in your picture. I think about you all the time. It only tells me one thing, that you are a decent and active woman, who is interested in me and is willing for a serious commitment, it really gives me joy barely know you and everything is happening fast, but my instincts tells me to go with my heart, you sound so caring and warm. I want to assure you that I am with you all the way.
The Bible says that God's ways are not the same with men. There is time, season and purpose for everything that happens in life. I believe this is our time because I can see Gods' hands in this relationship. You already mean so much to me. The only thing important right now is what we feel for each other. If we love and find happiness with each other, that is all that matters. I need love so badly. I need a woman who touches me all the time. I want her hands in mine, I want her close to me while watching TV, I want to scratch her back and whisper sweet things in her ear alone. I'm a very romantic man you can't believe it. And I will treat her like a true loving lady. God willing, the woman I marry, I will lift with the power of my heart and make her feel so loved, respected and like a queen. This is what I prefer. During arguments, the two should talk this out, never violence.
I believe a couple should therefore be up front with each other at the beginning to determine whether or not our respective values coincide. I think that one advantage of the Internet is that we are able to compare value systems immediately without the interference of physical or emotional contact. Too many couples I know fell in love (or maybe lust) based only on attraction only to regret the marriage later because they discovered too late that they had no shared values.
There is no doubt that we agree on the essentials although I think we should not establish such a rigid profile as to make it impossible for anyone to measure up. That is why I have chosen "potential" as essential determining criteria. You are in search of a loving man as I am in search of a loving woman. I have not written to you just for entertainment, but I have written you in hopes that we will be good for each other. However, since we live in different cultures, I am interested in learning about you and your way of life. I think that it's important for me to learn how you have grown up and what are your likes and dislikes. I want you to be happy in your new life with me if that should happen because I've been thinking about you everyday lately. Please tell me what you feel. it gladdens my heart that I am finally in this relationship and to take it to the next level that would avail the both of us perfect happiness, but would love to take a chance with you and lets see where FATE takes us. I need the only woman I can rely on and I am determined about this.
If I took you to me, it would be forever. There could never be anyone else for either of us. This is my chance at happiness. My chance at a normal life, My chance at love again, It's got to be right. Please, tell me if you think it is right and good. Tell me the secrets of your heart. No one but me will ever know. I need to hear it from your heart. Tell me straight from your heart what you want. What you feel, what you need. Tell me what kind of a man you want me to be. Tell me what kind of a man you think I would be.
I'm beginning to reach for you. And if I jump, it will be by faith. And if it is by faith, you must catch me. You must catch me. Or I will fall and be a broken man forever.
I will be quiet and listen now to all you have to say. I promise. Give me your wisdom. I'm sure you have it. I need to try to see things through your eyes, I love you so much my one and only baby.
Kind Regards,
Floen sandro
Email:floensandro50@gmail.com

10th letter.... 4 May 2014
My Baby,
I really have to be with you, soon my one and only love.
You have no idea how long I've dreamt of the day when I will love again. You truly could not imagine how hard this is for me. I've longed to be with someone worthy over the years, but never really had the guts to do anything about it...That was until I actually approached you. And Honey, from then on I have been revived - not a crush, not puppy love, but truly, honest-to-God, love. The kind of love that somehow transforms you from one of those people who think that everyone else gets everything, to one of those people who have actually got everything.
Well, I guess what I'm saying is that before you, it seemed that I had nothing, and now I feel I have it all. And it is all due to you and you alone. I should probably say that I care about you and miss you already and that this has got to be harder than anything that I have ever done, being this close to you but yet so far away. It is so interesting to me that you have come into my life. My life has been so inextricably connected to you. I know that the Lord has called me to be with you. I don't know how things will play out. And I don't pretend to know God's timing. But I do know that if I remain faithful, He will accomplish everything He wants in my life.
I am totally open to doing so. Just waiting to hear back from you is very encouraging. I am confident in the Lord about my love for you. I like Romans 8:28. I do believe that all things are working together for my good, for our good, because we are called according to His purpose. I want to become your best friend. I want to know you inside and out. I will respect you as a daughter of the King. I want to be a blessing to you. I am thanking God that you met me. I will pray for you, comfort you, love you, be by your side. That's the kind of man I am. That's the kind of relationship I am looking for.
I know you have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today... You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. When I read your letters, Do you know what I see? I see that you are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable, loving, and passionate and a wonderful woman. You have the key to my heart; I need you so much in my life baby. May God bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love...
I understand that we have not been together for once, but I want to express to you the love that I feel. My life has been a hellish nightmare ever after the death of my wife; I've realized that I love you. I was hopeful again to embrace love in full with you. What I feel for you is that awesome love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing. It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I cannot fathom living my life without you again- waking would never be the same without your sweet face to look forward to; I would not be living, just existing; sleeping would be impossible without you to dream of right here in my lonely life in SOUTH AFRICA. I look forward to the day I will see your face and tell you everything in mind as my anchor and my partner in love...
You have made my life worth every moment, every breath. I know that we are compatible, and as such are thought not to feel such intense emotion, but what I feel is true and blinding in its power. You have swept me away and proved to me that magic exists in you. Although we are separated by distance, but I believe and have faith that what we feel for each other will overcome and outlast the distance. My heart is yours, my soul in your keeping. Please treasure it with every strength in you...You will never regret ever knowing me!!!
After these few days together, the most important thing I've learned is that love is a whole lot more than flowers and candlelight. Patience and confidence I don't know if I could make it every day that comes through anymore without you there by my side as I think of you all the time. You're my lover, no matter what life holds in store, I can handle it as long as I have you. Let me be sincere by telling you what an amazing lady you are and that you fill my life with joy, hope and satisfaction and my heart with love and happiness. Before I met you I had started to lose my faith in love, and I wasn't sure there was someone out there for me. I have been lonely for few years, and here you are sent from Above by God. Now I am positive that there is no one in the world that could complete me like you do or even come close. Love seems more real and true than I ever thought it could and I just want to say thank you, thank you for being persistent in your fight to win my heart because you have won it and me over completely - my heart is yours forever.My angel i will call in the morning and send you the account details as soon as i talk with the chemical agent.i will like to to go and check the B and B the and tell me what you saw the we will know what to do.
We come out stronger in the end and I just want you to know that I love you and I am willing to stick it out through the good and bad, happy and sad because I choose us! I love you. I hope you are well and feel encouraged by what I have written you. May you be filled with all spiritual blessings from heaven?May the peace of Jesus fill your heart and mind? I’m totally yours have a lovely and blessed day my angel love you more baby.
Kind Regards,
Floen sandro

In between, xxx received 19 beautiful poems on cards of him from e-card.com with music and animations that can be used only when a member of e-card.com.
And as well many more smses. Would it be necessary to send you the smses too? By reading them you see the evolution of the mesmorization used to trick the woman. At every new sms the love button is pushed a bit deeper, and if there is some resistance from the lady, more is given to soften her.
The google+ was also used for chat and circles at a certain stage, but has been deleted these last days.
He used 4 email addresses, quite confusing!!!
FLOEN.SANDRO@mail.zamtel.zmfloensandro@hotmail.comfloensandro50@gmail.comfloen.sandro@yahoo.com

Money was sent to:
Acc details
FNB, Br code 254805, Acc name R.V. MABUDAFHASI
Ref. no : Invoice no: 097543
The rest of the money was sent through the info counter of a big chain store.

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed May 14, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Highlighted money requests in emails.
Heavenly
New survivor

Unread postby Heavenly » Wed May 14, 2014 10:15 am

Hi, the web site he used to find me at first was Christian Dating South Africa.
Heavenly
New survivor

Unread postby Heavenly » Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 am

Hi there again,

Just want to thank you for your support, your advices and the opportunity you give to understand all this and help others. It is a real adaptation to go through to get rid of what was planted in our mind and heart. Never mind the money...

(In my first letter of today, at the end, i left out a letter in ..memerization... I was saying mesmerization.)

{Edited the post and added the s. - SH}
Heavenly
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Heavenly, thanks for posting all that. Not only does it help other victims, but it is the first step in your recovery, and helps you to break free of the fantasy he planted in your head and all his lies.

You said:
And as well many more smses. Would it be necessary to send you the smses too? By reading them you see the evolution of the mesmorization used to trick the woman. At every new sms the love button is pushed a bit deeper, and if there is some resistance from the lady, more is given to soften her.

If you want to take the time, you can do that. Remember to remove your name from them.
Also, if anything is too embarrassing for you, leave it out. You may also just post all of his words, and completely leave out yours if you want to. Whatever you are comfortable with, it's up to you.

=
Edit:
+27747040599
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Heavenly » Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi Scammers Survivers,

To complete my input for others who have been used by scammers with the photos of Nick Simpson for the so called FLOEN SANDRO here you will find nearly all the smses I received from 'him' in order.

Cell phone smses received by Heavenly from the so called Floen Sandro from cell 074 704 0599

The first week of our communications –mid-February, he was also with WhatsApps which disappeared until this week Monday 12th May; he is back again on WhatsApps probably with my money, but this time without Nick Simpson’s photo.
The first smses are gone by now and those left I will transfer them as he wrote them with all his mistakes (His style is constant) with 1 email of mine incl. when he started to ask for money.
1- 15-04-2014
My angel I love you so much baby.i can’t stop thinking of you baby you are the reason why I am happy every day take very good care of yourself baby I love you so much.will send email around 12pm.
2- 16-04-2014
My angel I am fine my love we are moving baby and I can’t stop loving my one and only love.please as soon as I send the email I will send an sms to you take very good care of your self for me and know I think of you so much baby have a love and blessed day.
3- 17-04-2014
My angel I am little busy but still think of you so much baby.i can’t stop loving you my angel I really miss you so much baby.look after your self for me I love you more baby.
4- 18-04 at 10.59
Morning my angel.happy good Friday my angel.hope you are fine baby?i think of you so much baby.take very good care of yourself for me and have a lovely and blessed day.
5- 18-04 at 11.23
My angel I will be off very soon I will let you know I really can’t wait to be with you and talk to you face to face baby I miss you so badly my love.
6- 18-04 at 5.24pm
My angel how is your day going baby?i really miss you so much my angel.i can’t stop loving you baby miss you want to hold your hand soon baby I love you.
7- 18-04 at 7.43pm
My angel, i really miss you so much baby I wish I am with you to massage your back baby.i really can’t wait to be with you my angel.i love you so much my one and only love.look after yourself for me I love you baby.
8- 19-04 at 10.30pm
My baby I really miss you so much baby.wish I was with you to hold you tight and look into your eyes to tell you how much I love you.look after your and have a good night rest baby.
9- 19-04 at 12.13pm
My angel,how was your night?hope all is well baby?i really miss you so much my angel.i really can’t stop loving you baby.thanks for the gift baby [xxx That was a card] i really love you so much.i can’t wait to kiss your lips baby.look after yourself for me and have a lovely and blessed day.
10- 20-04 at 8.51pm
My angel,how are you doing?i miss you so much baby.i wish I am with you to cuddle as its cold baby.i really can’t wait to be with you soon my angel.i think of you so much over here my love,look after yourself for I will be with you soon.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY.
11- 20-04 at 1.23pm
My angel I miss you so much baby.i will just be playing monopoly with my co workers and watch soccer.wish I am with you baby to cuddle at hope and watch tv I miss you so much mu angel.I LOVE YOU MORE BABY.
12- 21-04 at 10.56am
My angel,how are you doing baby?sorry for my late reply my phone was down last night.i really can’t wait to come over to meet you face to face baby.i will reply to your email soon my angel I think of you so much baby.love you more my angel.
13- 24-04 at 2,28pm
My angel,how was your day?i missed you so much baby.i really can’t stop thinking about you.i do come to shore when I am on leave and I will soon be on leave baby.i can’t wait to see you soon my love. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BABY.
14- 26-04 at 9.47pm
I was nice hearing your voice baby I love you so much ny angel.i can’t stop loving you baby.SWEET DREAMS MY LOVE.
15- 27-04 at 10.56pm
My angel,I miss you so badly have a good night rest SWEETDREAMS BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
16- 29-04 at 11.23pm
My angel,how was your day hope you are fine baby?i missed you so much I can’t stop thinking of you so much baby SWEETDREAMS MY LOVE.
17- 29-04 at 12.42pm
My angel sorry for my late reply, hope you are fine?i know your day is very busy but know I think of you so much baby and I can’t stop loving you my angel.take very good care of yourself and know I love you so much.
18- 30-04 at 6.57pm 38
My angel,I really missed you so much baby.i can’t stop thinking about you,hope your day was fine my love?i really can’t wait to be with you soon. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE KISS KISS.
19- 1-05 at 11.27am
My angel,thank you for the call. Its lovely hearing your voice.i love you so much my baby.have a lovely and blessed day my angel,I love you so much.
20- 1-05 at7.35pm
My angel I miss you so much.i will call you as soon as I send an email to you I LOE YOU SO MUCH.
21- 1-05 at 11.13pm
I miss you so badly baby.i can’t stop loving you baby have a good night rest my angel,my network is bad will call you in the morning love you so much my angel SWEETDREAMS BABY.
22- 1-05 at 12.35pm
Thanks my angel for all your love God will bless you for me I love you so much baby and I can’t stop loving you have a blessed day my angel.
...on the phone he started to explain some kind of financial problem. Need of paying some chemicals to arrive on the rig for him to finish his contract for the rig and come to see me. At the beginning he wanted R 25 000.
23- 2-05 at 10.20am
Morning my angel,hope your night was fine?missed you so much my angel.i can’t stop loving you baby have a lovely and blessed day KISS KISS
24- 2-05 at 11.44am after I asked him exactly the date he will come to see me...
YES BABY 9th. [The 9th of May was the date for him to come and visit me]
25- 2-05 at 12.01pm
I love you my baby,I can’t wait to be in your arms baby it will be very lovely my angel.you are all I long for and all I think of every day I need you close to my body so we can cuddle I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART KISS KISS.
26- 3-05 at 3.54pm
My baby hope you are fine/I sent an email to you have a lovely and blessed day love you.
27- 3-05 at 6.32pm
I love you so much my angel I want to hug you too I can’t wait till next week end miss you so much.
28- 3-05 at 7.27pm
Ok my baby,I understand all will be fine soon I really can’t wait to be with you next week I love you.:*

My letter on email [shortcut] 3-05-2014

Floen,

Following your last call yesterday...
My first reaction was to help you with all that I have, genuinely all, but my heart became heavier and heavier.
What happened?

1-Constant confusion in our communication. I am not a confused person at all, so why is that happening? Ok, I accept, it is bad reception from both sides, but my frustration is mounting as it brings me into much misunderstanding while all I desire is to speak hours with you at peace.

2-You ask me to help you financially. That is a false note. First, I do not possess what you need. I genuinely do not have it. Second, you broke the protocol of a relationship even if you promise to give it back. It is forcing and injuring my trust in you. I want it to be very clear between us Floen, I do not want to be dragged in any financial stress, I am FREE of this. You created your situation and while we haven’t even seen each other yet, you bring me into yours.

3- I haven’t understood clearly the details of how you intend to stay here in xxx and what you want me to do exactly for you. I have done some homework already for you thinking of a place for you close by, but I know for sure that you asked me what I will cook for you. What does your question imply? What do you mean? Yes, I will cook for you with all my love but let us go one step at a time. For me letters, photos, phones calls with all the splendid emotions we go through are not enough to prove me that you are MY man. You are to show your ‘muscles’, to invest in me, you the man, the hunter, the provider, my defender, not otherwise. For me this is the beautiful game of love that engages two lives together forever.
(...)
All this scares me and has lifted up many questions in my heart.
Floen, my heart is sore from this.
You don’t appear like the man of our beginning.
I don’t like that.
I don’t know how you will get my trust back.
I don’t know any more who you are.

29- 4-05 at 11.04
Morning my angel,hope you are fine?missesd you so much baby.i will reply soon and give you a call I love you so much baby.have a blessed day my angel.
30- 4-05 at 8.11
My baby,I miss you so much,ilove you baby you make me happy anytime I talk to you I really love you so much baby.have a good night rest my angel I can’t wait to be with you this week end love you more sweetdreams my baby.
31- 5-05 at 9.40am [He promised so well to give it back what I could him that I trusted him eventually and believed his story]
My angel it was no nice talking to you.i saw the picture is very lovely I miss you so much baby. My angel here is the account details:F.N.B. ac no: 62467966887.ac name R.V. MABUDAFHASI.ref no: Invoice no: 097543.my angel please fax the proof of payment here: 0866105725. I love you so much baby can’t wait to be with you my angel.
32- 5-05 at 10.48am
Baby here is the branch code sorry I forgot it: 254805 love you baby.
33- 5-05 at 11.21am [after I sent the first lot I realized that instead of writing his name on the slip, I wrote mine]
Ok baby its not a problem I will call them now and tell them. Will they receive the money today?love you so much thank you my baby.
34- 5-05 at 11.49am
Ok my angel thanks so much I will call you later my angel,let me send the fax to the agent lovely more baby.
35- 5-05 at 3.43pm
My angel how are you doing?hope you are fine?miss you so much baby I will call you in the evening,I love you more baby.
36- 5-05 at 5.19pm
My angel I am missing you hope you are fine?love more baby kiss kiss.
37- 6-05 at 11.06am
Morning my angel,how was your night baby I really missed you so much baby.i can’t stop loving you my angel.i will call you soon love you so much my baby 3 days from now i will be with you.
38- 6-05 at2.46pm [After he asked for more money this time to be send through the info counter of Checkers]
The don’t need name baby but if the need use my name the amount is 2,800 because the need to pay people that will load the chemical in the truck love you more baby.
39- 6-05 at 3.14pm [After I complain about all this money he ‘needs’ and having to help him while I never saw him or established any firm relationship with him, sending money became ugly to me but I still ‘wanted’ to help him –I guess I was hypnotized!]
My angel when you get to checkers call me I will tell you what to do the network is bad love you.
40- 6-05 at 3.28pm
Ok baby try your best love you so much.
41- 6-05 at 4.09pm
Thanks baby I will send it to them now.love you more baby.
42- 6-05 at 9.04 13
My angel how are you doing?hope you are fine?i really missed you so much my baby.i can’t wait to be with you this week end I want to kiss you my baby.i will call you soon my baby.i love you.
43- 6-05 at10.57pm
I love you so much my angel.sweetdreams baby I can’t wait to bewith you soon love you more baby.
44- 7-05 at10.44am
My baby I really missed you so much.i was also dreaming of my baby.i can’t wait to be with you tomorrow my angel I love you so much baby.i can’t wait to hold you tight and kiss your lips baby.love you more I will call xxx [the B and B that I organized for him] now and I will call you back miss my angel.
45- 7-05 at 7.14pm
I love you so much my baby I can’t wait to be with you soon my angel.I miss you so much baby have a lovely and blessed evening I need you my angel. [First time he put the i in capital letter]
46- 7-05 at 8.55pm 9
My angel thank you for your prayer I love you so much my baby. I can’t wait to be with you soon my one and only love.love you more baby.
47- 8-05 at 8.54pm
Morning my baby,how was your night my angel? I really miss you so much baby.I can’t stop loving my angel.iwas thinking of you,last night baby I can’t wait with you my one and only love.have a lovely and blessed day.
48- 8-05 at9.14am
Thank you my angel,I will be with you tomorrow. Can’t wait to be with you and meet your friends too my angel.I really love you so much my baby.i love so much my angel.
49- 8-05 at 6.13pm [by now the chemical drum of R 5000 had arrived and ‘fallen in a hole and had to be replaced and at the same time he had to get a company car from MossGas]
My angel,please what you have to is to go the bank in the morning and withdraw and make a deposit in there account I will call the agent now on his mobile number love you more baby.
50- 9-05 at 10.21am [Now that he was to come to me, the drum had to be transported –R2000 to the rig’]
I love you so much my angel I can’t stop loving you,I will be in your arms soon my angel love you more baby.
51- 9-05 at 11.05
My angel,I am sorry for stressing you baby I will be with you tomorrow baby.i really love you so much.i will pay you all the money back on Monday please try and understand and help me out.i know you work hard to make money and you stay alone I will pay on all on Monday I love you so much my baby sweetdreams baby.
52- 9-05 at11.53pm
I am so sorry aa these things are temptation,we really need to meet and talk about how to be together baby I know you are not happy baby I love you so much please understand I will pay you back I love you so much my one and only love.
53- 10-05 at 4.25pm
My angel I am on my way now baby.
54- 10-05 at 5.30pm
[The phone rang from his number. No one on the line but I heard commotion and fight with his voice few meters from the car suggesting him been seriously aggressed in a petrol station]
55- 10-05 at 9.39pm
My angel I am robbed I will call you love you when u am in [town where he was supposed to meet me and go to the B and B I organized for him] baby just sleep will be with you soon love you
END of smses.
13-05 at 9.30
Out of the blue he called from...’Knysna’ as if nothing happened. I could not help but putting back in his place.
Heavenly
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Thanks for posting the chat session. Now, very important: NO MORE CONTACT with him. ANY contact risks the other victims he has right now and potential future victims. Change your phone number, change your email, change your FB username and any other account he could try to contact you on, ok?
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Heavenly » Sat May 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi Slaphappy,

Thank you for the advice. As I work with patients, it will be quite impossible to change my number and email. I must find a way to overcome that. Any case, I hope my input would help others.
Regards
Heavenly
Heavenly
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.