Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:31 pm

Hey there, I have a good sensation regarding you that I can't seriously describe, should you would kindly tell me about your daily life so that I may get acquainted with you much better. I'm thirty-five years right now. I'm looking for my real love. If you do, maybe we can have a conversation regarding it. I'm Olesya btw. I really want someone I am able to depend on mainly because faith is probably the most essential tenets on which a sincere union should be structured. I adore living & I aim to enjoy each and every second of that. I really hope that we shall speak about a lot of things and that this will turn into a vital and everlasting companionship or maybe more. Please let me know everything you think.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Thank you, Olesya!

Header:

Return-Path: <kamata@hepburn.meijigakuin.ac.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.137.88.218]) (Authenticated sender: kamata@hepburn.meijigakuin.ac.jp) by
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 00:09:47 +0200
Message-ID: <68754CE6E20D9A6F01371FB80D9CC46084E8B327@unknown>
Subject: Hi my dear mate.

Orig IP: 110.137.88.218 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Duri | Country: Indonesia

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3839

oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:51 am

Hey man! I got a very good feeling about you that I can't quite express, possibly we are going to have something to speak about if you may just tell me with regards to your living to get a lot more familiar. I am hunting for my better half, i am Olesya and I'm thirty five years old currently. I really require an individual I could trust mainly because faith is among the main essential things a long-term relationship must be based on. I love life and attempt to delight in each moment from it. I really trust that we are going to share a lot of ideas jointly and this also can advance to anything genuine & permanent.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email:.oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Tell me your feeling, as quick as possible.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@celerafibras.com.br>
Received: from [27.5.100.229] (port=55158 helo=localhost) by us164.siteground.us with esmtpsa
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 23:30:15 +0200
Message-ID: <3F1F2B57BD90784C3E90F0A380DA64BAB859E5A9@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Darling,

Orig IP: 27.5.100.229 | Orig ISP: Hathway Ip Over Cable Internet | City: Chennai | Country: India

Post a reply