Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:31 pm

Hey there, I have a good sensation regarding you that I can't seriously describe, should you would kindly tell me about your daily life so that I may get acquainted with you much better. I'm thirty-five years right now. I'm looking for my real love. If you do, maybe we can have a conversation regarding it. I'm Olesya btw. I really want someone I am able to depend on mainly because faith is probably the most essential tenets on which a sincere union should be structured. I adore living & I aim to enjoy each and every second of that. I really hope that we shall speak about a lot of things and that this will turn into a vital and everlasting companionship or maybe more. Please let me know everything you think.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Thank you, Olesya!

Header:

Return-Path: <kamata@hepburn.meijigakuin.ac.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.137.88.218]) (Authenticated sender: kamata@hepburn.meijigakuin.ac.jp) by
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 00:09:47 +0200
Message-ID: <68754CE6E20D9A6F01371FB80D9CC46084E8B327@unknown>
Subject: Hi my dear mate.

Orig IP: 110.137.88.218 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Duri | Country: Indonesia

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3839
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:51 am

Hey man! I got a very good feeling about you that I can't quite express, possibly we are going to have something to speak about if you may just tell me with regards to your living to get a lot more familiar. I am hunting for my better half, i am Olesya and I'm thirty five years old currently. I really require an individual I could trust mainly because faith is among the main essential things a long-term relationship must be based on. I love life and attempt to delight in each moment from it. I really trust that we are going to share a lot of ideas jointly and this also can advance to anything genuine & permanent.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email:.oleskaeetsndg@gmail.com

Tell me your feeling, as quick as possible.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@celerafibras.com.br>
Received: from [27.5.100.229] (port=55158 helo=localhost) by us164.siteground.us with esmtpsa
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 23:30:15 +0200
Message-ID: <3F1F2B57BD90784C3E90F0A380DA64BAB859E5A9@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Darling,

Orig IP: 27.5.100.229 | Orig ISP: Hathway Ip Over Cable Internet | City: Chennai | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.