Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tatyana_tatmel@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:14 pm

Greetings!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the woman?
I could not understand, you live in USA?

My name is Tatyana. I from Kazakhstan. I hope, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. My main objective - to meet the beloved of all my life.
I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself in the following letter.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: Tatyana_tatmel@outlook.com
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.
With the best regards,
Tatyanaushka.

Header:

Return-Path: <cindiehe5f8@outlook.com>
Received: from VI1PR05MB4910.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ff06:e88a:b4ae:60ec]) by
Subject: Aloha
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:23:36 +0000
Message-ID: <VI1PR05MB49108D87F04A1C215BB83F95B653A@VI1PR05MB4910.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3828
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:43 am

Welcome!
Dear the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the woman?
I could not understand, you live in USA?

I'm Tatyana. I live Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight. I search someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love.
I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: Tatyana_tatmel@outlook.com
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
Bye,
Tatyana.

Header:

Return-Path: <raegan_senter@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR04-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-he1eur04olkn0830.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe0d::830])
Received: from GV1P193MB2310.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::ec05:c0fe:91de:2b93]) by
Subject: soulful
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:01:04 +0000
Message-ID: <GV1P193MB2310C59D48360D4642E9A6CA9552A@GV1P193MB2310.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3766
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.