Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Valentina R.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Valentina R.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:12 pm

Good afternoon Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to meet with new and good the girl? My name is Sabina. I think, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriages further. My main objective - to meet love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with big impatience.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: Sabino4ka.lowa@outlook.com

Good pastime, Sabina

Header:

Return-Path: <watanabe@nbu.ac.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [179.157.216.155]) by mg.nbu.ac.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 216E6161A; Mon,
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:39:05 +0200
Message-ID: <4ADF94C364161770D8BD89946B8289EC5BB87C40@unknown>
Subject: Hello my dear friend,

Orig IP: 179.157.216.155 | Orig ISP: Claro S.a. | City: Praia Grande | Country: Brazil

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3782
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Sabino4ka.lowa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:48 pm

Woha my awesome mate! Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name Sabina. I think, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriages in the future. My purpose - to meet love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later. I will wait your letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: Sabino4ka.lowa@outlook.com

All the best,Sabina,

Header:

Return-Path: <r_rissi@terra.com.br>
Received: from localhost ([181.94.247.170]) by cmsmtp with SMTP id q1A3p01gr27kVq1A8pADDc;
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 02:29:52 +0200
Message-ID: <2F46CB8B684CAE5B4B181616AEBB57B32A845EA3@unknown>
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend,

Orig IP: 181.94.247.170 | Orig ISP: Telecom Argentina S.a. | City: San Pedro | Country: Argentina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Miss.Koitlessova@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:01 pm

Good day unknown Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Botagoz. I hope, that to you my photo. I search the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: Miss.Koitlessova@outlook.com

Good pastime,Botagoz.

Header:

Received: from localhost ([202.7.54.103])
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 10:44:36 +0200
Message-ID: <9891FC14D5C5D692478168B79957A3D466C4382B@unknown>
Subject: Hey there my awesome mate,

Originating IP: 202.7.54.103
Originating ISP: Citylink Corporation, Ltd
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 30, 2023).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ANASTASSIYA_peace@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:12 pm

Salut, Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? My name is Anastassia. I hope, that to you my photo. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriages in the future. My purpose - to meet love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: ANASTASSIYA_peace@outlook.com

Bye,Anastassia!

Header:

Received: from 107-174-66-73-host.colocrossing.com (HELO localhost) (107.174.66.73)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 14:53:00 +0200
Message-ID: <3C942BBCA26440EFD72D6368384099673C38D4A2@unknown>
Subject: Hello my new pen-friend

Originating IP: 107.174.66.73
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
Country of Origin: United States

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 30, 2023).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anastassiya.Sabaliyawa@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:15 pm

Salut! Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name Anastassia. I think, that to you my photo. I in searches someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and marriage in the future. My purpose - to meet love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself later. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: Anastassiya.Sabaliyawa@outlook.com

Bye,Anastassia

Header:

Received: from localhost ([128.201.165.30])
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 23:09:45 +0200
Message-ID: <AB2773E1D9B757D46941A92CDD9BBD0D47D1D15B@unknown>
Subject: Good evening my dear stranger,

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Jun 30, 2023).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Miss.Koitlessova@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:57 pm

Hello Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and remarkable the woman? My name Botagoz. I hope, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet someone with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for stable relations and marriage further. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: Miss.Koitlessova@outlook.com

All kind,Botagoz!

Header:

Received: from localhost ([27.50.17.250])
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 18:50:39 +0200
Message-ID: <696CFD8AEE01FBF859F05ED641BABD3190F7AAA4@unknown>
Subject: Hi man

Originating IP: 27.50.17.250
Originating ISP: Pt Mora Telematika Indonesia
City: Bekasi
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Botagoz_kt@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:40 pm

Good Day Dear, Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name Botagoz. I think, that to you my photo. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future. At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself later. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: Botagoz_kt@outlook.com

Kiss,Botagoz,

Header:

Received: from localhost (Corporate-45-112-226-210.connect.com.fj [45.112.226.210])
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 22:07:36 +0200
Message-ID: <74167E575DD91E7B68BA75F5BAE21068F1F82012@unknown>
Subject: Good evening.

Originating IP: 45.112.226.210
Originating ISP: Telecom Fiji Limited
Country of Origin: Fiji

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Aug 01, 2023).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Miss.Koitlessova@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:44 pm

Hello my new pen-friend. Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name is Botagoz. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches the person with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for stable relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself later. With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: Miss.Koitlessova@outlook.com

Kiss,Botagoz,

Header:

Return-Path: <mt303@rainbow.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([103.161.52.31]) by msc12.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 20:46:20 +0200
Message-ID: <E75675F0EB9F3C28DD61D2B97074AFA79B362462@unknown>
Subject: Good day man

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Akniyet_mr@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:43 am

Hello charming man! good day and wonderful mood. I seek a good man to establish a very strong relationship. I live alone and I am very lonely. I decided write you maybe we can get closer, I can attach you photo, give information more about you. I live in the Kazakhstan. I Akniyet. I am 35 y.o. My birthday May 28. My zodiac sign gemini. If you have nothing against an acquaintance then I am very happy about communication with you. Send me your photos and I will send my photos too.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private email: Akniyet_mr@outlook.com

Good day! Best regards, Akniyet

Header:

Return-Path: <koichiro@magic.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (187.95.120.146) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 14:13:24 +0200
Message-ID: <1073BBAAF93BD6AE91B40CDBD86FD501FE0422BF@unknown>
Subject: Hi there my dear friend!

Orig IP: 187.95.120.146 | Orig ISP: Copel Telecomunicações S.a. | City: Curitiba | Country: Brazil

The same image was posted on April 30th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Akniyet_@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:46 pm

Hey there my dear mate., Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman?
I'm Akniyet.. I'm hope to your like my foto.
I am also find someone with whom my life is calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kind and positive woman.!
But I'm still have one and already very tired of such life!.
So I come to a dating site and found you email!.
Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future!!

Most important is my goal - I wish to find a companion for my lonely life., I very much hope that you are just such a man.,
I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life.,
I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about me later,.
I will wait your letter!! See you later, Akniyet.,

Header:

Return-Path: <mar.eisa@uot.edu.ly>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05hn2228.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.174.228])
Message-ID: <084a03a85c98b2bfdc763f947397bdada32c95@uot.edu.ly>
Reply-To: Aknaiyet <Akniyet_@outlook.com>
Subject: relationship
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 15:24:58 +0200

Orig IP: 52.100.174.228 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.