Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:24 pm

Yo) May be You are able to speak

Miss_attractive <support@ifun3d.com>

Good Morning:)
mr.Loving.
My Name is Ksusha! how is a day? I'm a solitary 27 years old admirable woman in Russia and look up unspoilt mister) I will send to You my picture attached;) E-mail to pertonovaksuxa@gmail.com Thank you
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:25 pm

Hi! how is your day going?

Miss_interest <support@outspace.top>

Good Day:)
mr. True. My Name is Ksusha:)
may You please speak with me? I yearn to talk:) I'm a alone 27 y.o. thankful girl from Russia and seeking unsurpassed buddy;) I'll reply to You my photos;) Write to me pertonovaksuxa@gmail.com Bye Ksusha!
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm

Helele! my juicy chief) I hope u can baggy talks:-)

Miss Gulnaz <antonio.beja@orange.es>

how is your day? Immediately Im seeking impeccable mister,

Im kindhearted mistress,

I'll send You my picture attach.

Write me at karmiyailina@outlook.com , Thank you
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm

Hey:) How are You coping?

AIGUL <support@ecy.wcs520.com>

Greet! mr. yummy;) Im a alone 34 years old attentive miss from Kazakhstan and seeking sweet male, I am going to send to You my photos;) E-mail to me saliyasun@outlook.com Thank's Aigul!
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:28 pm

Good day. Hope you enjoy a wonderful day today also much positive feel. This is a outstanding opportunity for make friendly relations as well what ever more.
Iam very much interested in date you also to get to know one an other better. Im a single lady, and my wish to begin a truly romantic relationship.
I get your emailaddress by chance. My name Nicoleta I'm from Ukraine Hope by lucky chance! Certainly, I will tell you much about me also I will always write to you about myself only the truth and never to conceal.
As well I am not so young, and can make you happy.
I like by a lot ot differents interests. Certainly I'll say for you more if you want.
I am too curious to know you also.
Send me your letter only directly Nicoleta
Attachments
nicoleta.jpg
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:34 pm

Hey. How r you coping?

Miss_sumptuous <support@outspace.top>

Good Evening! my Propitious:) How is it going?
I am a lonely 27 y.o. intelligent female from Russia and seeking top-quality gentleman) I will send to You my pictures;) Email at pertonovaksuxa@gmail.com Have a nice day Ksusha!
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:35 pm

Hi there my dear pen-friend

Smilepn Mefi <gentan@pop17.odn.ne.jp>

Good day man! I 'd love to become acquainted with you. I 've found yourmail address through a dating service. I am sure u find attractive my photographs. Firstly I 'd like to tell you a few words about me. I'm really forty yrs. I am Cancer according to the star sign. I have never been a wife and I have no children. I now live in France. I will be really glad to look at your pictures. I 'm really sure that you will be glad to become a friend of mine. I think that you 'll find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: vik3072@lulifincream.com

I'll look ahead to a mail enthusiastically from u.

DSC-25712.jpg

See also https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=30
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:34 pm

Yo. Mr. magnificent;)

Ernita <support@amaluruniverse.com>

Good day. My mom and dad called me Ernitochka.
I am from Kyrgyzstan.
I'm actually Forty years old yrs.
I am not a married woman and I 'm searching for a true bond. I want to get to know each other.I hope, I 'll be more than just a friend for u and may be u and I will manage to build serious romantic bond.
If you want to get more acquaintened with me, I ll be waiting for your answer. Write me to ernitadzhumakeeva@gmail.com Ernita
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 01, 2024 7:46 pm

Good morning) I want to chat)

Aigul <support@amaluruniverse.com>

Good Day:)
Pumpkin! How're things?
Im a solitary 34 y.o. useful miss born in Kazakhstan;) Now I'm seeking advantageous dude:) I will send to You my picture attach;) Response to me at saliyasun@outlook.com Have a good time Aigul.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 01, 2024 7:47 pm

Hello;) my generous.

ALEXANDRA <support@20220808.xyz>

My greetings, My name is Alexandra.
My entire life has undergone major alterations because of the horrible war in Ukraine. The house in the town of Bucha was ruined, and my partner and dad, who went to the battle, passed away.
My mom and I moved to Moldova, trying to start everything all over.
And after this we've living right here for 18 months. I attempted to start up a fresh relationship in here, but I could not. At the moment i am entirely lonely.
Furthermore , i needed to let you know that I have no kids.
In case you are likewise searching for a serious partnership, I would be delighted to meet up with you and become familiar with you much better! However, if you intend to have pleasure or promote naked photographs, please don't bother me! I am just aiming for some thing more significant and I don't want games! All I want now is true love & joy! I am a fair woman, and candor and really serious motives are important for me. I do know that establishing connections can be difficult, but I'm ready to give it another chance. Your real age does not matter to me.
In case you are interested and ready to meet up with me, remember to send me a photograph of your self! And possibly you are able to let me know just a little regarding your life.
Response me to alexa-md@outlook.com
I will be glad to learn more about you and maybe discover my genuine soul mate in you.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.