Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ben_j00077@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ben_j00077@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:10 pm

To:
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014
Subject: Thanks for your message

Thanks dear for your response and for the few questions, my Mom as been leaving with me ever since my Dad pass on for over 5 years now, i have some rooms in my house because i have always love to right from when i was a kid but now that most of my family are no longer with me it became so burring having more rooms with no body leaving inside and now that you are coming over will make it more comfortable, i want you to know that we are simple family with God fearing and i promise that you will never regret working with my Mom because she's a lovely and nice woman and my 2 kids also, they are so respectful and i know you will love them when you meet them in real that will be during x-mas Vacation, my kids are 15 and 17 years old, Jimmy and Joan, Joan is 17 and jemmy is 15yrs.

Please make sure you read carefully before you fill the form which was given to me at the embassy this morning after submitting the document for processing, and send back to me and if you have any question feel free to ask because i will gladly answer you,, thanks for your understanding as i hope to read from you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Money request:

To:
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Subject: Hi dear

Its okay dear i understand (...).. will get back to you later with the details on how you are to send the placement fee over because all your document as been submitted and they are already in process and i have paid some request fee also... Thanks dear for always keeping in touch i will get back to you soon.

To:
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Subject: Payment Details

Hello dear below is the payment details on how you are to make the payment, you are to locate any Money gram office close to you and make the payment to the given details

Receivers Name: David White
Address: 6-8 Suffolk St, London SW1Y 4HG
Amount: 800$ which is 482.29 British Pound Sterling

After making the payment you are to scan the payment receipt and send to me, thanks as i await your response soon.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:15 pm

The victim starts having doubts... asking questions and requesting a video chat.

To:
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Subject: Re: Hi dear

Why are you having some thought about it, i make it clear to you about the placement fee at first which you agree to, well is okay if this is how you want to turn me down or back out because i dont see any reason why you will be having second thought about this, please if you know you are no longer interested is better you inform me on time... thanks

To:
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Well you never requested to see me or my Mom you were okay sending me message and i thought that was a enough for you because of the way you were following up any way thanks for your time also, if you want to see me or my mom fine by me because i have Cam on my computer

To:
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014
Subject: Re: Request

I don't have skype, you can add me up in my yahoo so we can chat through Ym with each others Cam opened and if you are not okay with that it will be better for me to get another helper because you seems to have really disappoint me..... add me up ben_j00077@yahoo.com

To:
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014

I wonder why you are telling me all this now, i make it clear to you right from the start that the embassy will request for the placement fee immediate all your document is been submitted i guess you never took it as a serious matter, any way if you know you cant come up with the placement fee soon is better i stop the processing of your working visa because you already having some doubt about the offer and more, i don't want to waist my money and at the end you back out.. thanks for your understanding also.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Chat log excerpts:

ben_j00077:I made it clear to you before even submitting your document here that you will have to pay your placement fee which you accept and now is the time for you to pay the fee
ben_j00077: The embassy requested for the fee not me
ben_j00077: And the said its a most that the payment should be made by the applicant not the employer
ben_j00077: Just follow my instruction i dont want to have problem with the embassy and i hope you know what tha means
ben_j00077: Am not here for jokes for any body to turn me around
ben_j00077: If you pay me here who will pay the embassy or do you think am in charge of issuing visa ?
ben_j00077: This is what the embassy warned me about getting care giver on the internet
ben_j00077: I think it will be better if i get some one here
ben_j00077: Thanks any way
ben_j00077: Its a leason to me never to believe any of you
ben_j00077: The real problem is you dont want to pay the placement fee you want me to shoulder all the expenses
ben_j00077: Do you think i want to take your money ?
ben_j00077: 800$ can not change my life because i have what i need in life already
ben_j00077: You should be thankful to me and God for you being the first and only person i search on the internet

Thankfully, the victim searched online before sending any money... finding the email address used by the scammer previously reported here...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.