Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scotsteve@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scotsteve@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am

On net log,

hallo
Mein Name ist Steve Eng, sah ich Ihr Profil heute und ich werde hier
für dich interessiert. Bitte antworten Sie mir auf meine E-Mail-Adresse
scotsteve@yahoo.com, so dass ich Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich selbst, habe ich viel mehr
mit Ihnen zu besprechen. Vielen Dank.
Yours Steve

meine E-Mail-Adresse

scotsteve@yahoo.com

Translation:

hi
My name is Steve Eng, i saw your profile today and I will be here
interested in you. Please reply me on my e-mail address
scotsteve@yahoo.com, so I tell you more about myself, I have much more
to discuss with you. Thank you.
Yours Steve

my e-mail address

scotsteve@yahoo.com

stevescot
male - 46 years, Croydon, United Kingdom
Active since 7 July 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scotsteve@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:54 am

On Zorpia.

HI, утра STEVE
Мы можем быть хорошими друзьями, если да написать ответ на мою электронную почту
адрес, который я по достоинству оценят вашу дружбу
спасибо, scotsteve@Yahoo. COM

С наилучшими пожеланиями STEVE

scotsteve@yahoo. com

Translation:

HI, am STEVE
We can be good friends, and if so write a reply to my email
address that I appreciate your friendship
Thank you, scotsteve @ Yahoo. COM

Best wishes STEVE

scotsteve @ yahoo. com

Steve
46, Male, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Ethnicity: Other

Distance from Croydon to Edinburgh - 707.6 km, 7 hours by car...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Email:

My dearest heart,

Thanks for your urgent response to my request. However, i am here to meet a sincere and honest woman for a life partner. I have been lonely/single for many years now because i decided to; but now have made up my mind to make a real choice of woman which is the main reason i joined this site. I am 173 cm in height and 81 kg in weight. 46 years, old Engineer who work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. And was a father of two kids. Normally i spend my outing time in the beach with good cool music. My Hobbies are reading,traveling,dancing,swimming....... my dislikes are lies,deceit, cheating, games etc

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a serious nice woman to make my life complete. I have been a widow because my wife and my kids died three years ago in a car accident. Since then, i vowed to myself never to marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids. So my love, this is the right time for me to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me,cherish me and understands me for better.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again. More so, i will really likes to know your real name, Your age, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Also your real pictures. Again in my next mail I will tell you more about myself.

Please do not forget to write me everyday even when you are busy because that will help us to know more of our selves. Meanwhile, i have attach my pictures . I'm so please to have you in my life. Lots of kisses and hugs.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours darling,

Steve.

Header:

Return-Path: <scotsteve@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.155.106]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 06:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dearest heart,

Originating IP: 41.82.155.106
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Email:

My dearest xxx,

How are you today and your environment?,hope you had a good atmosphere. Many Thanks to you for being there for me and always. I am so happy to hear from you once again. After the death of My Wife,I decided not to love again until after three years but I think this is the right time to choose a woman of my choice. Before I joined this site, I told myself that the first woman that will reply my mail will be my life partner and you do.

I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and you have to bear in mind that whatever destiny has joined together nobody will stop it. I hope you understand what I mean. Age is just a number, Don’t let that to bother you.

I am a very honest and kind man. I do not come here to play games and I know most women on this site are scared of men. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a matured man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage.

I want you to know that I will never hurt or disappoint your feelings. Love is all about feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion. I hope you understand what I mean.

My mother and my father divorced when I was 6 years old and my father started taking good care of me. My dad is from America but he lives here in UK before he got married to my mum. My dad was taking good care of me until I became 24 years old when he died. Life was not easy with me especially been the only child in the family without no brothers or sisters. I tried so hard to survive and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life,all i needed is an honest/sincere woman to call my own and cherish her with all my heart.

I wish you could be the lovely woman that will understand my true heart and wipe out the tears in my eyes because there are tears in my eyes and I believe you will be the right woman just for me alone.

I have decided in my heart to have you as my future partner,all i needed from you is that true love. Please don't let me down. Do you promise?.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest .

Yours forever,
Steve .

Header:

Return-Path: <scotsteve@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.167.109]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 02:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.167.109
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alexscot@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:27 pm

On net log,

hallo
Mein Name ist Alex Eng, sah ich Ihr Profil heute und ich werde hier
für dich interessiert. Bitte antworten Sie mir auf meine E-Mail-Adresse
alexscot@live.com, so dass ich Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich selbst, habe ich viel mehr
mit Ihnen zu besprechen. Vielen Dank.
Yours Alex

meine E-Mail-Adresse

alexscot@live.com

Translation:

hi
My name is Alex Eng, i saw your profile today and I will be here
interested in you. Please reply me on my e-mail address
alexscot@live.com, so I tell you more about myself, I have much more
to discuss with you. Thank you.
Yours Alex

my e-mail address

alexscot@live.com

alexscot1000
male - 46 years, London, United Kingdom
Active since 21 July 2013.

Nice and good Man, life easy going and God fearing Man by the grace of God. and looking fot some one to be and live with for the rest of my life

The profile picture used is the first one reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesscot@contractor.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm

On Zorpia:

Dear Love
I am James Scot from United Kingdom. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website and saw you profile today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is jamesscot @ contractor.net Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
James

Profile elements:

ScotJames0410
Scot
47, London, United Kingdom

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑55, in Austria.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re:jamesscot@contractor.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Email:

Hello My favorite !

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 95kg in weight. i am 47 years old, I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I have two kids before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and my kids died three years ago. My Family died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids and right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again. Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my pictures and my late kids for you to see. I am so honored to have you in my life. Lots of kiss and hugs. I wait to hear from you soon and your pictures.

Yours,

James,

Header:

Return-Path: jamesscot@contractor.net
Received: from 41.82.180.20
X-Flags: 0001
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014

Originating IP: 41.82.180.20
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 08, 2014 6:08 am

Email:

My Dear xxx!

Thanks for your email responses. I am so happy to hear from you. Sweetheart After the death of My Wife and my kids I decided not to love again until after three years but I think this is the right time to choose a woman of my choice. I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and you have to bear in mind that whatever destiny joined together nobody will stop it. I hope you understand what I mean. Age is just a number, Don’t let that to bother you. I am a very honest and kind man. I do not come here to play games and I know most women on this site are scared of men. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a mature man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage. I want you to know that I will never make you cry or hurt your feelings. Love is all about feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion. I hope you understand what I mean.

My mother and my father divorced when I was 6 years old and my father started taking good care of me. My dad is from America but he lives here in UK before he got married to my mum. My dad was taking good care of me until I became 24 years when he died. Life was not easy with me especially been the only child in the family without no brothers or sisters. I tried so hard to survive and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life but i just need an sincere woman to call my wife and cherish, nourish her with all my heart. I wish you could be the lovely woman that will understand my true heart and wipe out the tears in my eyes because there are tears in my eyes and I believe you will be the right woman. i have decided in my heart to have you as my future partner,all i need from you is sincerity honesty and love. Please you have to be writing every day because it will help us to know each other very well. Lots of kiss and hugs.

I am your forever,

James

This is my number if you want to talk to me. +441416289325

Header:

Return-Path: jamesscot@contractor.net
Received: from 109.123.99.195
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014

Originating IP: 109.123.99.195
Originating ISP: Uk2 Customer
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

About +441416289325:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Glasgow
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

eng.dmorgan@aol.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:59 pm

On Angel Return:

Hello How are you?

I am Eng Morgan and i have gone through your profile and also looked at your pics here and i must say you are a very beautiful woman with all the qualities a man will want to see in a woman,i am open- minded to many different beliefs and facets of opinions and that is why with the happiness in my heart,

I am glad writing to you and to know you well and better,i am here on this site to look for a woman for me and to explore the possibility of establishing a long term relationship, i just want to give my life a meaning to the part of love and that is why i am here today writing to you, i will stop here for now but i hope to hear from you soon, take care and God bless.

for more communication i will like you to write me to my email address at eng.dmorgan@aol.co.uk or you can as well send me your id thanks then i will write you myself?

Best wishes

Eng Morgan

Profile elements:

Daven - using a generic picture with a couple, stolen from the internet
Male
Current Location Newcastle upon Tyne/ United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: eng.dmorgan@aol.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Email:

My dearest heart,

Thanks for your urgent response to my request. However, i am here to meet a sincere and honest woman for a life partner. I have been lonely/single for many years now because i decided to; but now have made up my mind to make a real choice of woman which is the main reason i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. 47 years, old Engineer who work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. And was a father of two kids. Normally i spend my outing time in the beach with good cool music. My Hobbies are reading,traveling,dancing,swimming....... my dislikes are lies,deceit, cheating, games etc

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a serious nice woman to make my life complete. I have been a widow because my wife and my kids died three years ago in a car accident. Since then, i vowed to myself never to marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids. So my love, this is the right time for me to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me,cherish me and understands me for better.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again. More so, i will really likes to know your real name, Your age, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Also your real pictures. Again in my next mail I will tell you more about myself.

Please do not forget to write me everyday even when you are busy because that will help us to know more of our selves. Meanwhile, i have attach my pictures . I'm so please to have you in my life. Lots of kisses and hugs.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours darling,

Daven Morgan
eng.dmorgan@aim.com

Return-Path: eng.dmorgan@aol.co.uk
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
X-Originating-IP: [41.82.142.135]
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014
Subject: Thanks for your response.

Originating IP: 41.82.142.135

Stolen pictures used:
eng.JPG

eng1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.