Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scotsteve@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

erickwilliam14@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:27 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4213]

What name did the scammer use?*: Erick William
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Erick William < erickwilliam14@hotmail.com >;
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 47
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: Erick William
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Erick William
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: yahoo
How much money did they demand?: he does not money yet
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: - the picture usd is already reported here.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have not taken any action but mistakenly I replied his message and gave a general description of my life. Now I do not what I must to do. I Do not know if this person will use this data. I did not give him information on bank accounts.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: erickwilliam14@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:36 am

On FB - as Erick William, profile made at December 15, the profile picture is already reported here.

On hi5 / Tagged:

Hello How are you? I am Erick Williams and i have gone through your profile and also looked at your pics here and i must say you are a very beautiful woman with all the qualities a man will want to see in a woman,i am open- minded to many different beliefs and facets of opinions and that is why with the happiness in my heart, i am glad writing to you and to know you well and better,i am here on this site to look for a woman for me and to explore the possibility of establishing a long term relationship, i just want to give my life a meaning to the part of love and that is why i am here today writing to you, i will stop here for now but i hope to hear from you soon, take care and God bless. for more communication i will like you to write me to my email address at [erickwilliam14@hotmail.com]

Erick W
Member since December 3, 2014

Stolen picture used:

eric.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alexmark9911@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Angel Return:

Dear Love

I am Alex from UK.I am into this wed site and saw you profile today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, write to me for more important discussion (alexmark9911@hotmail.com)

Love from

Alex

Screen name: alexmark22
Male / Divorced
45 - Alkmaar / Netherlands
Slogan
true loveeeeeeeeeee
About Me
am alex from uk
Looking For
looking a good woman with love and kind
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 135
Weight(kg) 49
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Laborer / Manufacturing
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.