Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bergarm001@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bergarm001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:26 pm

On Zorpia:

Hello, You look so beautiful in the picture........ you look just like a song written by the hands of God. I think i like the cover of the book as well. so nice to "somewhat" meet you LOL!I'm Michael Bergar but friends call me Mike,would you mind sharing some of your time with me? I would like that I wont ask for too much..Just what you're willing to share. Write back anytime you have time and I would appreciate reading from you! Email me on bergarm001 @ gmail.com

Profile elements:

Mike aka MikeBergar
47, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35-50, in Germany.
I like to go to movies. I like to try things I have never done before. I love adventure. and I love a woman with a good sense of humor. My first date would be just having fun with the person and getting to know her.

Picture used:
mike.jpg
mike.jpg (11.05 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bergarm001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Email:

It a great pleasure to see you here... So sorry I came here late to reply your message.. Would really love to know more about you what you want out of Zorpia and I think it a great pleasure to have you here with me... Am Mike and a single father of one.. Am here to look for that right woman to make my life with..

Would wait to read from you here..
Take care!!!

Return-Path: bergarm001@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.207.77])
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Email:

It's a pleasure to meet you .....Well lilttle about myself, My name is Michael i'm originally from Austraila a single father of one,her name is Sandra i live here in America. I think the rules seemed to have changed in the past years and I have no clue how things work anymore..lol I have to say I am intrigued by you (you're adorable I'm pretty sure just seeing your pic and reading your profile) and would love to get to know you as well. If you would be interested I sent an IM invite to you and after chatting I would be willing to talk by phone sometime...I believe that communication is very important i hope this works for us if you're ok with that. To me that's a better way to get to know someone. I've only been out here for a while so don't know a lot of people.. but grateful to meet new friends.

About me...hmmm... I'm a very easy going person and my underlying belief is to enjoy life to its fullest...life is too short not to... I'm not one to shy away from new experiences and always up for an adventure. I think that romance is one of the finer things in life and definitely a lost art these days. I definitely love to laugh and the one thing I really want to do with the right woman if I get so lucky is to hold her while we dance in the rain..just sounds cool to me lol...
Ok...enough about me...would love to know more about you...

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.158.193])
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Email:

Hey You sounds good and sweet in your message...I checked out though. i'm a simple and easy going person i love being my self...I can be really quiet sometimes and that's one of my weaknesses, my daughter name is Sandra just gonna be 10 in oct next year..I had a pretty rough few years lately but since I moved here I feel more like my old self again i love to have fun! Always up to a good night out and dancing, am into art and crafts antiques business dear..lol but just as happy to stay home watch TV cook and curl up with a good book! I don't discriminate people a woman who is not afraid of a challenge and adventure. someone who is a goal setter and a goal achiever.. I forgive easily and not one to hold bad feelings I've been thru so much in my life I learned a long time ago to let those things go and move on. Right now I'm just starting over and getting ready to move on with my life. i must tell you that i need a good friend am scared of the wicked people out there. Would you be a good friend?
Hope to hear back from you

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.84.5])
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Email:

Hey Baby how u been? Good to read your message i must confess that i'm starting to like you now cos you sounds cool and friendly. I will just jump in and say I've never met anyone that caught my interest so quickly like you. I don't usually talk too much until I know someone but it's different with you somehow. I'm glad you shared lil about your past and i promise you safe with me..lol Well i'm planning on a trip to go buy my goods in some days time, i would be gone for 6 weeks. How soon do you plan to meet with me? i'll set a time to meet u when i return from my trip so we can talk be together and share more... Do you like to dance? Whats your favorite food? How do you express your emotion of love? cos i love new things and Surprises lol
I'll figure a way to keep in touch while i'm away.
gotta go now talk to you soon.

Hugs & Kisses!!

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.187.234])
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Email:

Hey I think reading from you puts a smile on my face i dont believe i'll meet some that match my criteria so soon i've dreamed for a true woman of honor i mean a woman that knows what she wants out of life and in a relationship, a woman that is patient enough to build a relationship and wont advantage of me as i've experience in my past. Though i've closed my heart and never thought of giving another chance to fall in love again since all woman seem to be the same. You sounds cool yourself and i would love to give you more time to communicate so we can get to know better and see if we can both work some thing good out lol. i would love to hear more from you real soon and tell me things you'd like to hear and watch your man do? i'm willing to know all of this as i believe it will help in getting to know each other better.
I'm starting to believe we really will get along well and I think I'm falling for u...never thought I would fall for anyone again..I hope the time goes by quickly.
Glad to tell you that i'm going on a trip today i really cant wait to meet you when i get.
Whats your cell#? i can wait to hit you up!

Look forward to hear back from you soon

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.11.8])
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Email:

Hello my Angel,
You have filled my heart with so much joy. i love read from you cos your always wonderful i believe that a man should open doors for a woman and make her happy i believe in kisses that last for days and arguments that last for minutes. you've made me believe that your words honors and respect mean everything to me. Now i believe not all men and women are evil....
Saying i love you should be said deep inside one's heart without expecting a response. I'm a romantic at heart and I love candle light dinners, late night walks and cuddling on a rainy day...there's nothing better than that in front of a fireplace...I love watching sunsets and sunrises.. I love kissing and holding hands.. and hearing the sound of someone I can love talking to me as I fall asleep at night. I miss the closeness of someone sharing my hopes and dreams and of someone to be around just because they enjoy my company.

Never quitting Staying healthy that you should never disrespect your man... i just dont understand why good women never get what they deserve from men. that a good man supports and loves his woman no matter what choices he makes and vice versa.. that you never leave the one you love even when things seem at their worst or best because brighter days could be right around the bend. that even when i'm old i'll still hold my woman's hand everywhere we go and kiss and cuddles, also sometimes we need to remember all of the reasons we chose the person we are with. i do believe people do make mistakes and can learn from them if they really want to and when a mistake is made, u do everything to make it right.
Think i must confess that i've have love u so much...you alone have the key to my heart now!
i'll wait to hear back from u.

Hugs & Kisses!!

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.81.134])
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:02 am

Email:

Hey Baby...would u believe I couldn't stop thinking about you all day? lol. Well glad to tell you that i had a safe trip i'm now in africa just got here about 6 hours back. i'm now in a Hotel close to the Airport i'm hoping i'll start shopping for my goods tomorrow depend on how things goes for me down here and i promise to keep in touch as i cant even focused on what i'm here for lol. Just cant take you off my heart for a second..
Honey i need to go shower now and get some rest..i'm pretty sure i'll dream of you lol. i wish you could be here by my side i want to touch you in the face look into your eyes and watch you say you truely love me. thought i had to let you know that loving you is burning in my heart very brightly this afternoon.. my heart belongs to be filled with joy by a woman that would keep that smile on my face for rest of my life.. my respect and adoration to flow to you as i gently send you Hugs and Kisses..

i've worked hard to earn a good living i'm so happy i met you I miss u and look forward to your email.

Talk to you soon when am awake.

Love Always!

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Email:

Hey Baby...would u believe I couldn't stop thinking about you all day? lol. Well glad to tell you that i had a safe trip i'm now in africa just got here about 6 hours back. i'm now in a Hotel close to the Airport i'm hoping i'll start shopping for my goods tomorrow depend on how things goes for me down here and i promise to keep in touch as i cant even focused on what i'm here for lol. Just cant take you off my heart for a second..
Honey i need to go shower now and get some rest..i'm pretty sure i'll dream of you lol. i wish you could be here by my side i want to touch you in the face look into your eyes and watch you say you truely love me. thought i had to let you know that loving you is burning in my heart very brightly this afternoon.. my heart belongs to be filled with joy by a woman that would keep that smile on my face for rest of my life.. my respect and adoration to flow to you as i gently send you Hugs and Kisses..

i've worked hard to earn a good living i'm so happy i met you I miss u and look forward to your email.

Talk to you soon when am awake.

Love Always!

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:43 am

Email:

I am sending this message to you cuz you have made my life much brighter..... I feel as though a heavy weight has been lifted from my shoulders...
So, I have enclosed a poem for you to take with you where ever you go, so you will have it to read anytime you so desire
Now, here is the poem........................................:

"My Vow To You"

When you are sad, I will dry your tears
When you are scared, I will comfort your fears
When you need love, my heart I will share
When you are sick, for you I will care

You will feel my love when we are apart
Knowing that nothing will change my heart
When you are worried, I will give you hope
When you are confused, I will help you cope

When you are lost, and can’t see the light
My love will be a beacon, shining ever so bright
This is my vow, one that I pledge till the end
For you above all are my wife and best friend

These words I have written, speak of my love for you
From my lips these words spoken, shall always ring true
God has blessed me, and with your hand in mine
Both of our hearts, will forever intertwine

Into all lives, falls pain and sorrows,
I promise together, we will meet all tomorrows
Happy in marriage, honor and love
blessed in unity by God above

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.156.201])
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014

The poem is stolen from http://www.lovepoemsandquotes.com/LovePoem41.html.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.