Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 13, 2024 7:01 am

Date: 12 May 2024 at 10:15:43 BST
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Good dating,
Reply-To: Ame1iaa <centerdoc9999@gmail.com>

Greetings my new amigo.
How is your day going? Is it okay with the weather in your land? I am writing you hoping to find a worthy and serious man.Well, Frankly speaking, it is not the primary try-on to find somebody on the Internet. The experience was dissapointing, as males were looking for sex act, nu photos, or even money. I want to set up a thorough relationship, so I didn't have a desire to text back.
I even met a ganger man who was interested in meeting good-looking lover. It is terrible that males hiding it from their beloved have a desire to do this..((
I am Amelia. My country is KAZAKHSTAN. I am already 37 years old, I realize that it is too late, the time ispenetrating.
If I have some free time, I like to go to the gym.That would be cool whether you message me and let me know a bit about yourself, your town and your state. I am looking for a male in another country as I don't want to stay in the country I am living now.
I will also share with you my photo. I hope you will value this picture))) Dreaming to get your email back. Yours faithfully, AMELECHKA

Stolen image of Valeria Morozova
Attachments
R1EVVT8H3G.jpg
R1EVVT8H3G.jpg (9.22 KiB) Viewed 1093 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 13, 2024 7:04 am

Sent: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 22:20:19 BST
Subject: Thanks to our meeting!!

Good day my new ami.
How is your day going? How is the weather in your country? I am texting you trying to find a honorable and strong gentelman.I can say that, it is not the primary tentative to get acquainted with someone on the Internet. The try was sad, as men were looking for sexual intercourse, nudes, or even cash. I only need a sincere relationship, so I didn't have a desire to text back.
I also once came across a married male who was interested in meeting attractive mistress. It's abnormal that males concealing it from their spouses are trying to do this..((
I'm AMELECHKA. I'm from Kazakhstan. I'm already thirty seven, I understand that it is too late, the time ispassing.
In case there is some free time, I enjoy going to the gym.I would be happy whether you email me and share with me some info about your personality, your town and your state. I am looking for a male in different country as I want to leave the country I am living now.
With this message I share with you my photo. There is a hope in my heart that you will be pleased with my photo))) Dreaming to get your reply. Yours, AMELIA
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (9.17 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 15, 2024 9:20 am

niga@ams.odn.ne.jp

Good evening man I 'd love to get acquainted with u. I have found yourmail address through a marriage agency. Hopefully you enjoy my photos. Firstly I would like to tell you some facts about me. I am forty yr old. My astrological sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I have no children. I live in France. I 'll be very glad to take notice of your pics. I 'm sure you will be glad to be a friend of mine. I am convinced that u 'll find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: viktoriyasun@lulifincream.com

I'll look forward to a letter sincerely from u.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 16, 2024 10:35 am

chame@nyc.odn.ne.jp

Good Day.

Woha my great pen-friend How are you today? I believe you are OK and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am extremely happy that Ive got a chance to get acquainted with you on the Internet... My name Dina. I am blond. I live a large wonderful country Kazakhstan. I am 28 years. Do you like my age? For me, age does not matter in dating. Im want to find a guy for true friendship and probably for committed relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be happy to see your letter. I will eagerly wait for your message as fast as you can. If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. Thus we could see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also send me your image and tell me about yourself. I want to find out more about you. I wish you a lucky day and merry mood.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mail box: m.di96na@outlook.com

I am waiting a letter from you. Best wishes to Dina,
Attachments
index (2).jpg
index (2).jpg (10.48 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 22, 2024 10:42 am

Bonzur:) My Mate. how are U?

Miss Gulnaz <j-ferreras@WANADOO.ES>

agreeable sir Upright. Let's charming chat!

Could you please chat?
I'm best Girlfiend) at present Im trying to find priceless mister:-) I will reply to You my pictures! It's my email for answer is kristiananoskova94@outlook.com , have a good time
Wayne

karmiyailina@outlookcom

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 9:15 am

my goodygoody Mister Tender!

I hope you can true chat!
how do U like it today?
I am solitary humane girlfiend!
today I am trying to find vigorous male. reply to me at karmiyailina@outlookcom ;-)
I can reply to You my photo) have a nice time

Header:

Return-Path: <sivaprasad.ronanki@rediffmail.com>
Received: from rediffmail.com (f4mail-235-132.rediffmail.com. [202.137.235.132])
Message-ID: <66307b94.630a0220.2dcf26.eddeSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: (qmail 9797 invoked from network); 30 Apr 2024 02:59:11 -0000

Orig IP: 202.137.235.132 | Orig ISP: Rediff.com India Limited | City: Thane | Country: India
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Tolgonaiheavenlyray@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 9:18 am

my mr. Beneficent! Guten Tag!
how is life?
Im sweet Girl in Kyrgyzstan! Currently Im trying to find natural dude.

I will send You my photo)

email at: Tolgonaiheavenlyray@outlook.com ) Have a good time

Header:

Return-Path: <spamd@stud.ulsu.ru>
Received: from marci2 (unknown [217.169.223.72]) by mx1.stud.ulsu.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPA id EF4ACBCC165 for
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 12:40:02 -0500
Subject: good Evening:) Could U do me a favor? I hope U are free to achieve talk:-) respectable Mister bland:)

Orig IP: 217.169.223.72 | Orig ISP: Drustvo Za Telekomunikacije Orion Telekom Doo Beograd, Gandijeva 76a | City: Beograd | Country: Serbia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@juanlopez.space

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 9:26 am

Hi there. My name is Ekaterina.
My native place is Kyrgyzstan.
I am 34 y.o.
I am a single woman and I am looking for a serious bond. Now I am ready to become acquainted with you. I am sure I 'll be more than just a friend and perhaps u and I will manage to build committed relations.
If u 're interested, I will be waiting for your answer. Ekaterina

Header:

Return-Path: <support@juanlopez.space>
Received: from jabone91 by vps-8390819.deltaagenciadigital.com with local (Exim 4.96.2)
Subject: Welcome May be you are free to speak;)
X-PHP-Script: juanlopez.space/assets/images/xnviu7p21.php for 186.183.159.194
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 12:51:00 +0000
Message-ID: <6600735a39381cba97c8168a25bce6f4@juanlopez.space>

Orig IP: 186.183.159.194 | Orig ISP: Telebucaramanga S.a. E.s.p. | City: Bucaramanga | Country: Colombia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgaolenoata@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 9:29 am

saluto;-)

how is going? I hope You are able to chat!
I'm solitary trustworthy chick from Russian Federation, Currently Im trying to find suitable buddy from US!
What State are You from? I will reply to You my photo!

my e-mail for reply is olgaolenoata@gmail.com )

Header:

Return-Path: <info@sait-a.gr>
Message-ID: <664efad1.050a0220.db7ae.dbe9SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from issy64 (117.red-2-136-173.staticip.rima-tde.net [2.136.173.117]) by sait-a.gr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 03:12:58 -0500
Subject: good Evening. I hope u can advisable chat!

Orig IP: 2.136.173.117 | Orig ISP: Telefonica De Espana | City: Madrid | Country: Spain
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

freegerlmoldwoman@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 10:52 am

Hi, are you gonna be available this Mai holidays? I really think that an actual gathering is a lot better than internet interaction. I am going to receive my very own holiday escape this Mai and we can easily meet together at that point. What do you think? I have included my recent photograph, tell me your actual thoughts and opinions?

Header:

Return-Path: <376261@student.baxter.vic.edu.au>
Received: from PSAPR03MB5333.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::72dd:1c63:fca4:ac04]) by
Message-ID: <af21d279adbb444f29f3ba11e545efe48329cc95@student.baxter.vic.edu.au>
Reply-To: Angela <freegerlmoldwoman@outlook.com>
Subject: hello what’s up.
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 23:27:29 +0300
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.